• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Speak!

Winnipeg10

Funny I should mention this but I just couldn't help but laugh at what I heard from church school comming from God himself. Let's cut the crap and jump to the point eh?

He Said,

All Americans are currently hanged as part of a tradition during the after-life in heaven from treason and harm due to the world. He said it's an old english tradition dating back from the 1700's.

Boy, sure makes me glad i'm not american...

I said we're any of the people doing the hangings Canadian? And he said "You better believe it."

He said from around 1640 really but who cares too funny to know either way.

A

angellous_evangellous

So all Americans will be hanged (I suppose by the neck) in the afterlife by Canadians?

Have you ever heard of Texas?

Winnipeg10

angellous_evangellous said:
So all Americans will be hanged (I suppose by the neck) in the afterlife by Canadians?

Have you ever heard of Texas?

"Just say I don't give a damn about Texas in the after-life including Texas and you shall get what is deserved from me God."

Well.. I manuscripted it word from word in gods own name amen.

Quite frankly I'm staying out of it, as it is personally none of my business, I just thought you'd ought to know.

I asked him something as he said "Don't worry I shall save you all from harms done."

My own interpretation is that they diddn't feel a thing. Was auctually accepted and wanted for some reason.

A

angellous_evangellous

Winnipeg10 said:
as it is personally none of my business, I just thought you'd ought to know.

Why would I want to know something that is none of your business? :confused:

Winnipeg10

Funny again you should mention Texas, it lies directed south of Winnipeg, Canada.

I asked god if being a Canadian ciizen helps any, and he said, "This is just playful".

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Winnipeg10 said:
I asked god if being a Canadian ciizen helps any, and he said, "This is just playful".
Well, thank God for me. I was worried for a minute and was ready to slaughter my favorite bird, Taji for atonement.

Hacker

Buttercup said:
Well, thank God for me. I was worried for a minute and was ready to slaughter my favorite bird, Taji for atonement.
Buttercup that avatar has me cracking up, everytime I see it I bust out laughing.:biglaugh: ..is it just me? My eyes are watering, maybe i'm losing my mind but it's so funny i love it.

Winnipeg10

Get this, I asked well if Americans are hanged what happenes to the Canadians and he said, They have to live in utmost perfect behavior in a pretty little world without harms doing which is just as hard as as anything else to do. Something like that. I have no word for word on that one.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Winnipeg10 said:
Get this, I asked well if Americans are hanged what happenes to the Canadians and he said, They have to live in utmost perfect behavior in a pretty little world without harms doing which is just as hard as as anything else to do. Something like that. I have no word for word on that one.
What about the Latvians?

Winnipeg10

Buttercup said:
What about the Latvians?

I jumped to his final words for the night, he said, "I wish you all a merry chiristmas and that you all know me." He expressed not to include his name.

Boy, wasn't that fun!

RevOxley_501

i wish i could remove the stigma of being an amerikan...anyway

did jeebus say anything about fairy dust? Im almost certain he must have--whatever his name is...

and would God celebrate Christmas? IMHO proper Christians wouldnt celebrate such a sordid holiday---Is God not a proper Christian?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
in what form do you communicate with God?

i have had a few experiences where i believe a God or Goddess has either spoken to me, or given a message through me, so i am fully open to the belief that Gods can and do communicate with us on some level.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
next time he gives you a call, ask him who's going to win the Philly-Skins game this weekend...:yes:

Winnipeg10

Mike182 said:
in what form do you communicate with God?

i have had a few experiences where i believe a God or Goddess has either spoken to me, or given a message through me, so i am fully open to the belief that Gods can and do communicate with us on some level.

God said he chooses who he will comunicate with. You either have to beg or plead or sneak in I guess. After you get the hang of it you get the sensation that theirs someone else in your head but it's not you. It's God. My best comparison would be to a Schizophrenic hearing audible voices in their head. But not in this case we are quite sane. Hearing in believing I guess eh? So is seeing too!

At this point in my life I do both talk with God awake and physically join him in my sleep as he shows me my life after I die. Quite Educational. I already threw that damn bible away as it is just an Introduction to life with God.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Forgive me for pointing this out:

Canadians are Americans...as are Mexicans, Argentinians and Hondurans...and those who live in the USA. Either God's geopgraphy is flawed, or else Canada needs to effect a diaspora to the Asian steppes, or something...

Winnipeg10

sojourner said:
Forgive me for pointing this out:

Canadians are Americans...as are Mexicans, Argentinians and Hondurans...and those who live in the USA. Either God's geopgraphy is flawed, or else Canada needs to effect a diaspora to the Asian steppes, or something...

Yeah I know. He was refering to when we "play". There is more time spent playing and fighting fictiously in Heaven then when we do living as we live longer in Heaven.

A far as Americans are concerned yes, I do agree with you continentally speaking but as for the rest of neologistical terms are concerned I hate politics and I cannot endure anymore of it. I'd rather skip it if I could please?