• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Speak!

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
as we live longer in Heaven.
Except for those of us Americans (Hondurans, Mexicans, Canadians, etc.) who get hanged by [other?] Canadians in heaven after we die. Where will we go then??? Texas?

sojourner

Just those who are doing the hanging. Other American Canadians, who will be hung, are not jerks -- just jerked!

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Winnipeg10 said:
I jumped to his final words for the night, he said, "I wish you all a merry chiristmas and that you all know me." He expressed not to include his name.

Boy, wasn't that fun!
That's not God, that's Santa.

SoyLeche

meh...
sojourner said:
Just those who are doing the hanging. Other American Canadians, who will be hung, are not jerks -- just jerked!
No, I'm pretty sure that the Canadians get to stand in a line, hang a few Americans, Mexicans, etc, and then be hanged themselves by the next Canadian in the line. The last Canadian gets pushed off the gallows by a moose.

sojourner

SoyLeche said:
No, I'm pretty sure that the Canadians get to stand in a line, hang a few Americans, Mexicans, etc, and then be hanged themselves by the next Canadian in the line. The last Canadian gets pushed off the gallows by a moose.
My sister was once pushed by a moose...

:edit: Is that why we celebrate "Chris-moose?"

Booko

Deviled Hen
Winnipeg10 said:
Funny again you should mention Texas, it lies directed south of Winnipeg, Canada.

So is Mexico City.

Aha...the truth comes out! The residents of Winnipeg are the people really responsible for the attempts of the Mexican gov't to colonize the U.S. via illegal immigration!

(I wonder if the Latvian Intelligence Agency in Grayling, Michigan knows about this?)

Booko

Deviled Hen
sojourner said:
My sister was once pushed by a moose...

My old college roommate once drove a motorcycle under a moose.

Will she be saved, do you think?

Oh...it wasn't in Canada, though -- she was in Sweden at the time.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well I loved many of the responses to the op in this thread. Sojourner, I take my hat off to you. Well played.

Aside from that observation, I just wanted to say that for all you pot smokers out there, this thread is a superb reason why one should never "puff 'n' post".

Hanging in Heaven, eh? Now that IS amusing.

I would advice "my fellow Americans" not to get too hung up on this veiled threat. If you do, all I can say is, "Hang in there."

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
sojourner said:
Forgive me for pointing this out:

Canadians are Americans...as are Mexicans, Argentinians and Hondurans...and those who live in the USA. Either God's geopgraphy is flawed, or else Canada needs to effect a diaspora to the Asian steppes, or something...

Very true, which is why I generally refer to citizens of the United States as UnitedStatesians.

M

Majikthise

YmirGF said:
Well I loved many of the responses to the op in this thread. Sojourner, I take my hat off to you. Well played.

Aside from that observation, I just wanted to say that for all you pot smokers out there, this thread is a superb reason why one should never "puff 'n' post".

Hanging in Heaven, eh? Now that IS amusing.

I would advice "my fellow Americans" not to get too hung up on this veiled threat. If you do, all I can say is, "Hang in there."

I kin poast jest fine, tanks.

sojourner

Booko said:
My old college roommate once drove a motorcycle under a moose.

Will she be saved, do you think?

Oh...it wasn't in Canada, though -- she was in Sweden at the time.
I dunno...was the motorcycle a Triumph?

Oh!!! If she was in Sweden, that's a completely different dynamic! She was simply getting a Swedish moosage...;)