• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's naughty vulgar side?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I'm not

I have no idea how long a horse's penis is or how much sperm a donkey produces

I'm sure I am not alone
...i once googled how long a horses penis was because I was writing a centaur erotica... It's typically around 50 centimeters long. Not erect. That's 19 inches. Increases 3 to 4 times it's size when erect. As for donkey sperm I just googled it maybe i can use it for monster erotica...have a half donkey half human hybrid...their sperm is 51.30–62.3 mL gel free volume.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Apparently it is God himself speaking. He would be aware that the current reader would be familiar with these things, at least when I'm talking about myself.
I have seen a horse **** but otherwise I am more of a city person. When that was written donkeys and horses were common modes of transportation.

excreationist

Married mouth-breather
...i once googled how long a horses penis was because I was writing a centaur erotica... It's typically around 50 centimeters long. Not erect. That's 19 inches. Increases 3 to 4 times it's size when erect. As for donkey sperm I just googled it maybe i can use it for monster erotica...have a half donkey half human hybrid...their sperm is 51.30–62.3 mL gel free volume.
Actually it talks about donkey penises and horse semen, not the other way around.....