• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great American Smokeout - November 17, 2005

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
This is discrimination against anyone involved in the tobacco buisness. There should be a Great American Fast Food Throw - Up or Great American Prohibition (oh yeah, they tried that once) if they are going to do this (which they shouldn't).

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
spacemonkey said:
This is discrimination against anyone involved in the tobacco buisness.
How's that?
There should be a Great American Fast Food Throw - Up
I'd support that, but I'd call it "Eat Healthy Day" otherwise you sound like you're supporting bulimia. Fast food is horrible for your health, just like cigarettes.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh, sorry. I thought this was about the Great American Smoke-in, where people gather in public parks every July 4th, to smoke and celebrate marijuana. :D

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
Seyorni said:
Oh, sorry. I thought this was about the Great American Smoke-in, where people gather in public parks every July 4th, to smoke and celebrate marijuana. :D
Now I'd be all for that, but shouldn't it be on April 20th