• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greenpeace Founders finds Truth about Climate

74x12

No it's only the ruminants they want us to breed less and that is because they belch methane, not because they fart.

Ruminants include cattle and sheep but not pigs or poultry - or things like rabbits, which also make very good eating.
They think we're all fools. Pre-colonized North America was teeming with buffalo. Since then we've replaced them with cows so what?

74x12

I think we should kill cows and other farm animals because they are made of steak, pork chops, lamb shanks and bacon
Well you kill some to eat but you don't kill them all so you can eat plant burgers instead that are unhealthy.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Greenhouse buy CO2 generators to increase plant growth rates. They shoot for 12-1500 ppm. Earth is currently around 400 ppm. Increasing CO2 levels will make earth greener.
This is simplistic.
Yes, CO2 promotes plant growth rates, up to a point. But: "It's plant food. Plant food = good" is a blinkered point of view. You're focusing in on one, specific effect, and ignoring the Big Picture. Increasing CO2 ramifies into many, more widespread, effects -- many of which are deleterious.

Consider: medicine is beneficial, it heals, but drugs are also small doses of various poisons, and can kill you.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Back when I started using Glyphosate decades ago,
I looked in to its toxicity. At the time, research showed
it was about as toxic as dish soap. So while not really
toxic, I wouldn't drink it....there are many non-toxic
things that'll never enter me gullet.

Why can't you just laugh at my joke?! :(

...I thought it was funny..

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They think we're all fools. Pre-colonized North America was teeming with buffalo. Since then we've replaced them with cows so what?
Do you really think domestic cattle are ecologically equivalent to bison?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
AFP: UN Claim: UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said: “Some government and business leaders are saying one thing, but doing another. Simply put: They are lying. And the results will be catastrophic.”

Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: “Absolutely nothing in this IPCC report is true. It is all fake and threatens the existence of civilization, especially the West because the East and the South don’t buy it. We must reject it or face the consequences. Celebrate CO2!!”
If they don't lead by example, it's a fair point to say they are lying about things.

74x12

Do you really think domestic cattle are ecologically equivalent to bison?
Possibly less impactful on co2 levels because they're smaller than bison. We can bring back bison if you want though. I'm all for that.

Look if you want to all kill yourselves eating garbage plant burgers treated with chemicals; then that's your business. I love beef because it's good for you. Extremely nutritious and strengthening spiritually and physically. Also cows are great to have around. They really help fertility of the soil with manure. Not to mention milk. I would miss cows if they're gone. We have a lot of good grazing land in America that would go to waste.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why can't you just laugh at my joke?! :(

...I thought it was funny..
Because I'm not just a jerk, I'm also a pedant.
There is no intoxication from drinking glyphostate!
BTW, I'm also a cranky old codger.
You might say I'm a renaissance man of irascible.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes, the trees will still be there, long after half our coastal cities are under water and millions of people have died from the effects of climate change. So that's all right then, yes?
Conservative Christians will be standing knee deep in Miami wondering why Jesus has been delayed so many months.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Possibly less impactful on co2 levels because they're smaller than bison. We can bring back bison if you want though. I'm all for that.

Look if you want to all kill yourselves eating garbage plant burgers treated with chemicals; then that's your business. I love beef because it's good for you. Extremely nutritious and strengthening spiritually and physically. Also cows are great to have around. They really help fertility of the soil with manure. Not to mention milk. I would miss cows if they're gone. We have a lot of good grazing land in America that would go to waste.
Bison vs Cow Greenhouse Gas “Emissions”

Grazing land going to waste? Are you implying that land not exploited for human usages is wasted land?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men of science said I believe once in a higher heated no ice atmosphere earth. The nature owned higher carbon mass with waters mass also.

A very different review water balancing carbon also.

Huge gigantic trees as compared to smaller nature body today.

So science says if less ice but more water proven by continual flooding is atmospheric held its balance is natural.

As remember no human is God the state of balances. Forming naturally.

Humans had to give created creation it's separated deity theme so men didn't by greed think they owned everything bodily themselves.

As their sick minds getting less oxygen now demonstrates. As water oxygen mass balances carbon mass. Less ice.

Less ice hotter gases Warmer water.

Oxygen was said to be Christ mass generated holy ox ...the ate....said it had been taken before by nuclear ground sciences of man. Sacrificed.

Immaculate the highest Christ mass first.

So we knew more gases sacrificed of immaculate to CH value took the oxygen generation water balances away from bio life.

Including trees. Without nature owning water balances interactive with its flesh it combusts in nature.

As the you don't want a giants dinosaur heaven returned. Why a lot of giant trees don't exist anymore. Combustion was involved in dinosaur giant tree losses.

So mass of trees on the ground assist in oxygenation in a mass form. And mass owns the support of the balances first. Why trees need to be put back.

Why forestation should be whole world community supported.

The places owning forest ...humans should be fed. Trade agreements should quote you maintain the forest balances we take care of you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If there are less trees and wider plains farting isn't the problem.

Tree loss is.

Nuclear releasing ground mass methane as UFO causes themselves. Don't blame the cows.

If you say new resource ideas bottle your farts or maybe use human excrement as a new fuel idea.

When humans as scientists taught the ground mass is the container holding the fuels. Then you did.

As cattle were UFO sacrificed a long time ago with humans maybe an old memory about the holy cow and atmospheric gas change is causing you to tell lies.

As it was nuclear philosophers stone temple pyramid science causes before as it's nuclear sciences fault today.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wrong. I want to save the next generation from the "green" lie. It's an anti-human agenda.
It's easily proven between man made and natural.

There's a specific type of carbon that isn't naturally occurring that comes from humans.

Anyways they say co2 dosent cause global warming.

Nature magazine 1972

ClimateCite

Now they do. Weird.