• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings people!

Omnipresent Truth

You know there is ;-)
Hi people!

I joined a while back but didn't really follow things up (a big problem of mine). I've been into spiritualism for a good few years now and have many views, not all are agree'able (is that how you spell it?!?!?). Either way, I've been advised to get in touch with like minded people in order to benifit myself as well as others....er...well hopefully someone can take something from my crazy experiences lol.

Here's some stuff I've 'dabbled' in:
mediumship << only when drunk ( i know it's not advisable but thats how it happens)
healing <<< my speciality
soul retreival.

Looking forward to defending myself lol

Omnipresent Truth

You know there is ;-)
err...ok I'll do my best.

It's when a spirit has passed and has become 'stuck' within realms. Spirit side cannot communicate with them as much as they can communicate with the majority of people. Usually we are conditioned to ignore the likes...... (imagine how that feels from the other side) so then they are left to wander & take shelter in residual (past) events that gives them a sense of purpose.
Through meditation and projection of love, WE can reach these lost souls and point them in the right direction for a thorough passage.

Hopefully that makes sense of an inexplicable exchange of emotions.

Ever learning

err...ok I'll do my best.

It's when a spirit has passed and has become 'stuck' within realms. Spirit side cannot communicate with them as much as they can communicate with the majority of people. Usually we are conditioned to ignore the likes...... (imagine how that feels from the other side) so then they are left to wander & take shelter in residual (past) events that gives them a sense of purpose.
Through meditation and projection of love, WE can reach these lost souls and point them in the right direction for a thorough passage.

Hopefully that makes sense of an inexplicable exchange of emotions.

Thank´s a lot.:yes:

blackout

Violet.
Hey there Omni!

I think you've got LOTS of explainin to do!
LOL! You're a deligtful addition to the forum.

Lots of good convos. to come.....