• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings Religious scholars and fellow brothers & sisters

phernduke

My name is Christopher Phernambucq, an inmate and former parolee, who found Christ in prison, and nearly died from persecution...

I am 24 years old and have been studying His word for 3 years indepth.

I graduated from a Christian High School, and am attending Biola University / Talbot Seminary.

I personally am trying to awaken the present church, that just because western media culture says, things have changed, doesn't mean the church, must change. The word is and was always the same, therefore what man has biblical authority but Jesus to make changes to His church.

-Chris

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
phernduke said:
My name is Christopher Phernambucq, an inmate and former parolee, who found Christ in prison, and nearly died from persecution...

I am 24 years old and have been studying His word for 3 years indepth.

I graduated from a Christian High School, and am attending Biola University / Talbot Seminary.

I personally am trying to awaken the present church, that just because western media culture says, things have changed, doesn't mean the church, must change. The word is and was always the same, therefore what man has biblical authority but Jesus to make changes to His church.

-Chris
Chris, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum. I feel very humbled by your intro, and very gladdened at your change of 'direction' in life; I can only hope that had I been you, I would have reacted as you have; you ought to be very proud of yourself.

Your belief that only Jesus may make changes to his Church is one that I do not personally share, but I admire you again for being strong in you faith.

God bless you, and I hope you will enjoy the forum, and that you will continue to improve your 'lot' in life.:)

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Welcome to RF. We've had a few threads about prisoners and rehabilitation, so I hope you'll add your perspective to those. You can probably offer some insight based on experiences some of us have not had. :)

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Welcome, Chris. You bring with you a perspective that most of us cannot see from, I look forward to sharing an comparing. God bless you and give you strength.

lotzuvluv

Master Vigil

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to your unique perspective. May the spirits be with you.

phernduke

I do have some input as I am working on some memoir's of what happened to me in the 3rd worse prison in the U.S.

-Chris

fromthe heart

Hi Chris and welcome to the forums...Praise the Lord something bad led to something good in your life. Congrats on that and looking forward to your input.:)