• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings

Snow_Owl

Hello everyone, my name is Trevor and I am going to a Senior in High School. I was raised Catholic but have rejected the teachings of the Catholic church in favor of Protestantism. This causes a divide in my family and I belong to no other formal church right now. I hope that nobody assumes my Christianity means I am politically conservative and a gay-basher or whatever else because you would be quite mistaken. I look forward to talking with you all. :)

Jeremy Mason

Hello Trevor, I think you will find that RF is a wonderful place to discuss or debate issues that you might not otherwise want to discuss in church. I find RF in essence to be my church, but don't want to discourage you from talking to your church members about what's on your mind. Never-the-less, welcome to an awesome group of people.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Welcome to the forum! We have a few religious divisions among ourselves too, but we still get along. You'll fit right in.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php