• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hallo!

Hi, my name is... well as you can see...

Anyway, why i am here is because i feel like the lord has called me here.

For the longest time, I believed the christian religion. I do not think it is a bad religion... but I try not to follow the other followers.
I also do not mean that all christians are this way:
1. Mocking gay people (something one of my recent teachers has taught me).
2. following every inch of the bible word for word.
3. Thinking that jesus is the only way to heaven.

I now know that jesus is real, and more real than one can imagine. He created the other religions, he created gay people, he created marijuanna, he created all these things that so many christians seem to deny as good things.
Why? I do not know.
I only know that i used to be one of them.
But this has slowly been changing and I have been breaking away from the flow.

Now I am here because I have been called to do something.
I came across a picture the other day that had a long saying. I knew god was speaking to me about this dilemma of so many christians believing in this somewhat twisted way. This is what the saying said:

" I call upon you, who have been drawn to these words and who are able to understand them to use your intelligence, your ingenuity, all the cultural tools of expression that are available to you. For the one purpose of helping me ease this greatest of all transitions. These next few years are like the birthing of a child; help to make the birth gentle. Use your cultural skills to design media presentations that will draw the sleeping of your species up out of the illusions that bind them. Guide your local enational decision-makers to the greatest of all resources - Intelligence."

Any takers?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! I feel that true intelligence involves finding one's own path. I am glad you don't let your church tell you how to feel about people that are different from yourself. The next step is to ask yourself what does and doesn't make sense.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
You should not use your real name as a username for any online site. I would advise asking the staff to change your name right away.

Mr Cheese

lauren macdonald sounds like a farmer's name....

do you wear boots much?

401458005v7_225x225_Front.jpg