• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas Leader Sinwar Killed in IDF strike

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Hamas is finished.

Most people in Gaza now support 2 state solution, and I would imagine even more so now that Yahya is dead.

Hopefully the West Bank and Israel can do the same.

Unlikely to happen in the near future. Netanyahu wouldn't support a two states solutions.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Why not? Netanyahu is responsible for far more civilian deaths than Hamas in it's whole history.

War sucks that is why we have to do everything we can to avoid it. But Israel has no choice but to fight back.

It is one thing to fight back and yet another to perform a massacre.

Hamas wants to wipe them off the earth. Should they let them do that? There is a good and bad side to this conflict. Hamas needs to be destroyed for peace to exist.

This is a very simplistic perspective.

Clizby Wampuscat

You don't believe Hamas!! Believe Israel about 40 babies beheaded?

You blame Hamas for resistance against racist regime, same as you blame allies for resistance against Nazi.

I get it , It's ok to kill Palestinians innocents because, millions innocents killed in WW2.

Hamas wants destroy Israel is bad, but it's ok that Israel destroy Palestin and Palestinians!!

The double standard is shining like a diamond. As Rihanna said.

The ww2 almost was idealogy of superior human "the chosen people", when Hitler consider german race as best race.

Is not same as zionist idealogy of chosen people?
Ok, I never said any of this. Do you support Hamas and what they did on Oct 7th?

Clizby Wampuscat

Why not? Netanyahu is responsible for far more civilian deaths than Hamas in it's whole history.

It is one thing to fight back and yet another to perform a massacre.

This is a very simplistic perspective.
Should Israel have not retaliated against the Oct 7th massacre? If so, what should have their response been? Anything less of destroying Hamas will guarantee Hamas will kill more innocents. Hamas are the Nazis. Should we not have defeated the Nazis?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Ok, I never said any of this. Do you support Hamas and what they did on Oct 7th?
Partly don't support, in crimes.
But i believe they had many reasons of that.

Israel already locked them from out side.
Already took hundreds of Palestinian hostages in Israel prisons.

But later it's shown that zionist media lies a lot to get/gain world support, for example 40 beheaded babies

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Nope. War sucks that is why we have to do everything we can to avoid it. But Israel has no choice but to fight back. Hamas wants to wipe them off the earth. Should they let them do that? There is a good and bad side to this conflict. Hamas needs to be destroyed for peace to exist.
The Israeli government has shown through its actions that it wants to wipe Gaza and its people off the earth. What do you think should be the response to that?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Should Israel have not retaliated against the Oct 7th massacre? If so, what should have their response been? Anything less of destroying Hamas will guarantee Hamas will kill more innocents. Hamas are the Nazis. Should we not have defeated the Nazis?
7 oct massacre.
Since all this year, and before, Israel daily massacres in Gaza, don't you know,or don't watch news since 7 oct ?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Yahya Sinwar's actions all point to one conclusion, that in my view justifies celebrating his demise: he was prepared to offer up every Gazan Palestinian as a martyr in his single-minded quest to exterminate Israel.

With his death, there is the possibility (however small) of finding new leadership that can at least contemplate the continued existence of Israel when Palestinians achieve their own sovereignty over themselves.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
This will force many Western countries to then decide if they will support Israel unilaterally, or join the rest of the world and recognize Palestine independantly.

It is not just about international recognition though. Israel won't treat Palestine as a nation, and the USA won't stop Israel. It is a never ending cycle of breeding terrorist groups through violence and expecting to solve everything with an iron fist.

GoodAttention

It is not just about international recognition though. Israel won't treat Palestine as a nation, and the USA won't stop Israel. It is a never ending cycle of breeding terrorist groups through violence and expecting to solve everything with an iron fist.

Yes, but at least this way other countries aren't also guilty by association.

Recognizing both Israel and Palestine can only help towards ending the cycle.

For countries who are not the US, this is their only hand to play.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Do you support Hamas and what they did on Oct 7th?
Yes! ..and I don't believe a word of what the Israeli regime claims.

They bombed Media organizations and substantial civilian infrastructure in Gaza in 2021,
including an American one, claiming Hamas terrorists were using the building.
This was shown to be false by independent western investigators.

They purposely disallow journalists into ANY region under their military control, and
spew their propaganda to western media.
It's clear who are the main aggressors, and who is guilty of killing indiscriminately.
People who allow themselves to be brainwashed, presumably do so for personal reasons.
eg. support for a faction for reasons other than moral or law

It can no longer be denied .. it is now very clear indeed .. the Israeli regime no longer cares.
They intend to achieve supremacy, and don't care about what might happen when they die.
They can only see the worldly "prize".

InChrist

Free4ever
Now confirmed: Yesterday (Wednesday), an IDF unit killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in Rafah.

Great day for Israel!!!
I’ve seen the eyes of demon possessed individuals. Sinwar had those eyes.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Should Israel have not retaliated against the Oct 7th massacre? If so, what should have their response been?

Killing the ones responsible without bombing the whole place nor causing a massacre among civilians.

Anything less of destroying Hamas will guarantee Hamas will kill more innocents. Hamas are the Nazis. Should we not have defeated the Nazis?

I think you might not have paid attention to what I stated. Netanyahu is responsible for far far more civilian deaths than Hamas since it's founding.

As for the comparison with the nazi, about 1 or 2 million german civilians died on WW2, but Auschwitz alone resulted in over a million deaths. There is simply no comparison between Hamas and the nazi.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You didn’t answer my question.
All questions i answered.
Never ever put the blame on people under occupation and facing racist regime, why reaction like that or like this.

Palestinians or any people on this earth had right to defend for them selfs from tyranny criminal regime like Israel.

I know how media total controls Western minds, but the evil won't live forever, good and who had right always win in end.

The world get silence for Nazi Germany, then later paid that silence by WW2.

I believe in God justice, world soon or later will pay same price of WW2 or worst, That God rules in Qur'an, when bad people get more, change all.