• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas Leader Sinwar Killed in IDF strike

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
How is denial workngout for you?
I do not deny that there is a war going on .. do you really believe that a nation who
is at war always tells the truth .. on either side?

I do not deny the facts that Israel continually kills civilians on a large scale .. all the nations surrounding
them are full of "terrorists", so they say.

..and we have, when Trump was President of US:

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley announced that the U.S. will move its embassy to Jerusalem and "no vote in the UN will make any difference on that" and that the US was "by far the single largest contributor to the UN." She also warned that the US might also cut funding to the UN itself.
United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_ES-10/19 - Wikipedia

What sort of message does that send out about any "peace process" do you think?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I do not deny that there is a war going on .. do you really believe that a nation who
is at war always tells the truth .. on either side?
Where have I ever remotely suggested such a thing? Please ask honest questions.

I do not deny the facts that Israel continually kills civilians on a large scale .. all the nations surrounding
them are full of "terrorists", so they say.
That's clever by half. We have to stop pretending that this is a zero-sum game. Both claims can be true irrespective of what you deny or don't deny.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
You do know that I'm opposed to Trump, right?
I was not commenting on your political preference.
I was merely giving some background to why the Gazans were left with no political solution,
and needed to do something aggressive.

..but as I say .. I don't believe the Israeli version of events of Oct 7 .. and even believe
that they KNEW that they were taking some kind of action .. and that was the plan
all along.

I do not believe that such a shrewd military, capable of such destruction and deception, couldn't
"keep their prisoners under control".

Clizby Wampuscat

Killing the ones responsible without bombing the whole place nor causing a massacre among civilians.

I think you might not have paid attention to what I stated. Netanyahu is responsible for far far more civilian deaths than Hamas since it's founding.

As for the comparison with the nazi, about 1 or 2 million german civilians died on WW2, but Auschwitz alone resulted in over a million deaths. There is simply no comparison between Hamas and the nazi..

Are you ok with Israel killing this head of hamas who planned oct 7.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
..but as I say .. I don't believe the Israeli version of events of Oct 7 .. and even believe
that they KNEW that they were taking some kind of action .. and that was the plan
all along.

Perfect. It's a perspective that manages to be stupid, cruel, and convenient all at the same time. Congratulations.

Clizby Wampuscat

All questions i answered.
Never ever put the blame on people under occupation and facing racist regime, why reaction like that or like this.

Palestinians or any people on this earth had right to defend for them selfs from tyranny criminal regime like Israel.

I know how media total controls Western minds, but the evil won't live forever, good and who had right always win in end.

The world get silence for Nazi Germany, then later paid that silence by WW2.

I believe in God justice, world soon or later will pay same price of WW2 or worst, That God rules in Qur'an, when bad people get more, change all.
Your god could stop it all but won’t.

So you are ok with what happened on oct 7. That was not defending anything that was murdering innocent people because they hated them. Raping women is never self defense.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Your god could stop it all but won’t.

So you are ok with what happened on oct 7. That was not defending anything that was murdering innocent people because they hated them. Raping women is never self defense.

Rape women?!!
You forget 40 babies beheaded lie ?

Am not ok with Israel regime because it's occupation racist regime, is that clear?

So you don't have the right to blame only the Palestinians,cos they defend for them selfs, from racist criminal regime.

You used words "innocents and women". Much!!!

Israel soldiers are not angels, they made massacres daily. And before 7 oct.
1000007493.jpg

Clizby Wampuscat

Rape women?!!
You forget 40 babies beheaded lie ?

Am not ok with Israel regime because it's occupation racist regime, is that clear?

So you don't have the right to blame only the Palestinians,cos they defend for them selfs, from racist criminal regime.

You used words "innocents and women". Much!!!

Israel soldiers are not angels, they made massacres daily. And before 7 oct.
View attachment 98680
Ok bud. You support terrorists and promote hate. Goodnight. And yes they raped innocent women.