• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas Needs To Stop Operating In Residential Areas

Jimmy

Veteran Member
That’s where all the Palestinian civilian casualties are coming from. Heinous war tactics. The only ones committing genocide is Hamas. I think people see what’s going on, that’s why there’s no more talk about it.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Dig deeper. The truth will reveal itself.
I already have, hence my years-long hatred of Zionism, which this current unthinkable genocidal rampage has only solidified. I don't really care to keep seeing video after video and report after report of blown up babies and toddlers. That's aside from all the documentaries, books, articles, documents, etc. I've seen over the years. I've seen enough. More than most who cheerlead for genocide here or deny it.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Yeah, because it's "Hamas" dropping dozens of 2,000 pound bombs on apartment blocks. They're doing it to themselves, obviously! Just another stupid "blame the victim" post.
Dig deeper. The truth will reveal itself.
I already have, hence my years-long hatred of Zionism, which this current unthinkable genocidal rampage has only solidified. I don't really care to keep seeing video after video and report after report of blown up babies and toddlers. That's aside from all the documentaries, books, articles, documents, etc. I've seen over the years. I've seen enough. More than most who cheerlead for genocide here or deny it.
I get it, it’s your way of coping with the sadness. Hamas, the people that want to obliterate Israel, operates among civilians. It’s well known.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Do you really think the world would sit idly by and let people just drop bombs on civilian buildings for the fun of it? Come on! Use your head.
Um, yes. That's actually what's happening. It happens a lot. You're part of the reason why it goes on, due to turning a blind eye and not paying attention. Those are US bombs being dropped on those people. We're complicit in this. Israeli society has become unhinged and fallen into extremism and genocidal hatred. They want the Palestinians out of Gaza one way or another, and they have announced that loud and clear, including cabinet members in the government and large numbers of the public. They want to annex it and move settlers in. They also want the many billions of dollars worth of natural gas reserves that are underneath Gaza. Keep your head in the sand, even though you're on the Internet and can look these things up.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Um, yes. That's actually what's happening. It happens a lot. You're part of the reason why it goes on, due to turning a blind eye and not paying attention. Those are US bombs being dropped on those people. We're complicit in this. Israeli society has become unhinged and fallen into extremism and genocidal hatred. They want the Palestinians out of Gaza one way or another, and they have announced that loud and clear, including cabinet members in the government and large numbers of the public. Keep your head in the sand, even though you're on the Internet and can look these things up.
Arabs have wanted Israel gone for the past 100 years. Use your head!

Shaul

Premium Member
Gaza is densely populated and there are residential areas throughout. Hamas could move more of its military related activities to less residential areas but it chooses not to do so. Nor is there any likelihood that Hamas will cease from operating in residential and civilian areas. Eliminating Hamas is one possible solution.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Um, yes. That's actually what's happening. It happens a lot. You're part of the reason why it goes on, due to turning a blind eye and not paying attention. Those are US bombs being dropped on those people. We're complicit in this. Israeli society has become unhinged and fallen into extremism and genocidal hatred. They want the Palestinians out of Gaza one way or another, and they have announced that loud and clear, including cabinet members in the government and large numbers of the public. They want to annex it and move settlers in. They also want the many billions of dollars worth of natural gas reserves that are underneath Gaza. Keep your head in the sand, even though you're on the Internet and can look these things up.
You keep believing that there’s no threat to Israel.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Yup. Israel is perfectly welcomed in the Middle East. Everything is all love and roses. I understand
Meh, they're not as hated as you'd think. The Saudis love doing business with them. Regardless, you don't respond to what I've said, so I don't really care to respond to your irrelevant mocking.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

That’s where all the Palestinian civilian casualties are coming from. Heinous war tactics. The only ones committing genocide is Hamas. I think people see what’s going on, that’s why there’s no more talk about it.
Thats one way of describing a situation where the international community is accusing Israel of plausible genocide.

I mean It’s like saying to the resistance force against the nazis. He you should operate where there are no citizens and you shouldn’t care that you become a easy target because otherwise you are committing genocide

I mean it’s like saying to the South Africans resistance, you should only operate where are no civilians to avoid innocent casualties. You shouldn’t care that you become a easy target otherwise you are committing genocide

How are we gonna resolves the cycle of violence when you ignore the cause but eager to criticize the effects?