• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Eid!!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Salamu 'alaikum sisters and brothers,

Eid Mubarak Kareem, The Truth, Not4me, Fullyveiled Muslimah, Cordoba, Maro, Islam, Mujahid Muhammad, Champion and all my sisters and brothers in RF. I wish you all a happy Eid full of prosperity, love, good health, good faith and success in this life and the life to come, ameen!!!
I also wish all the membes in the RF a happy new year! May peace, tolerance, love and prosperity prevail the world, ameen!!

Peace

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Best wishes for a happy Eid full of love, health, wealth and happiness for all!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Best wishes for a happy Eid to all the Muslim members; may it be full of spirituality ,love, compation and understanding..........

Sahar

Wa alikum assalam:
Eid Adha Mubarak for all my brothers and sisters on the forum and in everywhere! :)

eid-705714.jpg

Eid Mubarak
كل عام وأنتم بخير

This is for Maro: :p العيد فارما

Judgement Day

Happy Eid for all the Muslims members on RF! May you be blessed with the love of Allah, may hope peace and happiness be always at your door, and may the coming days bring you all life's best and more...

Eid-Mubarak.gif

JD

Cordoba

michel said:
Best wishes for a happy Eid to all the Muslim members; may it be full of spirituality ,love, compation and understanding..........

Thank you Michel

That's very nice of you

Wishing you a Happy New Year, and may 2007 be a better year for all

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Eid Mubarak for all of you my brothers and sisters, may Allah accept our good deeds and wash away our mistakes and shortcoming in the pervious year. May Allah bless our Ummah and guide all of us in the right path, and may Allah join us together as brothers and sisters in one single Ummah and make us enter to heaven and meet there "God willing".

Amen. :)

Sahar

Eid Mubarak for all of you my brothers and sisters, may Allah accept our good deeds and wash away our mistakes and shortcoming in the pervious year. May Allah bless our Ummah and guide all of us in the right path, and may Allah join us together as brothers and sisters in one single Ummah and make us enter to heaven and meet there "God willing".
Ameeen but don't eat too much meat :)
Check this link, i think its really funny!
http://www.taherart.com/file2.swf

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
hehehehehehe Oh my Goddd, i was really in need for such a laugh. Thank you sooo much sister not4me. :D

Poor me, you don't have to worry about the meat issue, you don't get it every year when you are far from home (like me). ;)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Happy Eid for all of you Muslim brothers and sisters...
hehehe...the video is funny, thanks not4me...

for those who didnt understand the song, it's a popular Egyptian song for kids...
The butcher is saying:''where is your dad?''
and the little sheeps are answering:'' Dad is here'' while pointing...
It's funny for those who know the song :D

I dont like sheep meat anyway... :)

Sahar

The Truth said:
hehehehehehe Oh my Goddd, i was really in need for such a laugh.
EiNsTeiN said:
for those who didnt understand the song, it's a popular Egyptian song for kids...
The butcher is saying:''where is your dad?''
and the little sheeps are answering:'' Dad is here'' while pointing...
It's funny for those who know the song :D
Ahahahahahaha
roll1.gif
roll2.gif
actually i watched it more than 10 times..:D ..el 'eid farha!

maro

muslimah
not4me said:

This is for Maro: :p العيد فارما

God forgive you Not4me ,:sad4: ,you have to remind me