• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has The US Just Declared War?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
82030778_10219096264910122_4335834193289281536_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My point was that his death reduced their competency, but that is not necessarily a good thing. Less competent generals can do a lot more harm.
That is an assumption and speculation based entirely and purely on things we don't know.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Was it one of those major motion pictures where only the facts have been changed to make it more profitable?
I am sure that it was.

One good thing about the Trump presidency. There will be no need to do that if one wants an accurate and dramatic portrayal of him when he gets out of office. The truth in this case will be odd and scary enough on its own.

That is an assumption and speculation based entirely and purely on things we don't know.

Seems to be a misunderstanding. That's exactly what I said: We know they have lost someone whose experience cannot be directly replaced thus reducing their operational capability. However, this may or may not turn out to be a good thing for the reasons mentioned.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Following NPR correspondent Jane Arraf on Twitter this morning. Some of the major points that she's reporting:

- the Iraqi Parliament has voted to direct the government to expel US and coalition troops from the country, and to bring a complaint to the UN about the violation of Iraqi sovereignty.

- the Iraqi PM says that he was asked by Trump to arrange negotiations between Iran and the US to defuse tensions, and this was why Soleimani was at the Baghdad airport when the assassination occurred.

jane arraf (@janearraf) on Twitter

Dave Watchman

Those airstrikes you are so eager to launch do not have surgical precision. No bombing method is. People in the surrounding area are hurt and killed indiscriminately. Their homes and businesses destroyed, lives ruined, communities devastated.

Based on pictures of the aftermath of the U.S. military drone attack against Qassem Soleiman, looks to me like this bombing was precise enough to destroy him and the car he was in without their being any significant collateral damage.

twisted-remains-of-one-of-the-vehicles-drone-strike-in-iraq.jpg

Yeah, close ups like that never show the full picture. They're pretty among 9/11 "truthers" because they allow you to insert whatever.

Sorry Shadow, I think Salvador's right.

This time anyway.

They're getting good with this surgical strike deal.

I'll put the twitter link that you can scroll for pictures.

You can verify it for yourself.

There's video.

Pictures of his hand with the ring on his finger.

Pictures of the torso.

I won't post the pictures.

• 4,230 Retweets
  • 7,030 Likes

Deep State Exposed® on Twitter

Cooky

Veteran Member

Shad

Veteran Member
Following NPR correspondent Jane Arraf on Twitter this morning. Some of the major points that she's reporting:

- the Iraqi Parliament has voted to direct the government to expel US and coalition troops from the country, and to bring a complaint to the UN about the violation of Iraqi sovereignty.

- the Iraqi PM says that he was asked by Trump to arrange negotiations between Iran and the US to defuse tensions, and this was why Soleimani was at the Baghdad airport when the assassination occurred.

jane arraf (@janearraf) on Twitter

It has not been approved by the PM yet. It has been rejected by the Sunni and Kurds. This is nothing short of suicide of the state if the PM approves.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It has not been approved by the PM yet. It has been rejected by the Sunni and Kurds. This is nothing short of suicide of the state if the PM approves.
Yes, the expulsion is not a done deal.

The second point is the more important, I think. If it's true, then this would mean that the Trump used the pretense of a peace negotiation to orchestrate the murder of the other side's negotiation team. This isn't something to take lightly.

Shad

Veteran Member
Yes, the expulsion is not a done deal.

The second point is the more important, I think. If it's true, then this would mean that the Trump used the pretense of a peace negotiation to orchestrate the murder of the other side's negotiation team. This isn't something to take lightly.

That is if you believe the PM. I do not. I think it is the typically blaming the West Islamist babble to deflect and appease the masses. After all Iraq sponsored various militias associated with Iran to undermine the influence Iran has in Iraq. The General took out a key point in that leadership via Iran. The issue is the public has a lot of pro-Iran elements. Hence why the Kurds and Sunni boycotted the session. This is the pro-Iran part of the Iraq government at work.

The Bill is also non-binding and related to ISIS thus other legislation which authorized the presents of troops is not effected. If this become a realty Iraq will request the US back as it did in 2014 once the power vacuum and bodies hit the floor or ISIS comes backs.

Again this is why I think it is just PR not a serious move in my view.

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

Awesome.

22959778-7847069-image-a-47_1578074256745.jpg

Surgical.

(dead body)
22959770-7847069-image-a-39_1578074158182.jpg
And it's not even a bomb dropped from a plane flown by other men.

It's four missiles.

Shot by an unmanned drone.

I fly a drone.

Not like this one:

22947638-7847069-image-a-208_1578051496572.jpg

Trump has EVERYBODY off balance.

They don't know WHAT to do next.

They're all stunned like deer in the headlights.

China

Russia

NK

The price at the gas pump.

Kim Dong is over there like,
What the HELL?

Turns them all into knitting NANCY P.

You want to shake my hand, shake my hand.

Don't stand over there.

C'mere little dude.

df3e119c26.gif

That's more like it.

Now sit down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad

Veteran Member
It seems like the sort of allegation that would be easy enough for the US to refute if it were false, so let's see if they do.

I am talking about the will to turn a non-binding agree into ejection of US troops. Making a request which is denied can be a face saving move by the PM. He gets the PR of looking like opposition yet may not want the US troops removed behind closed doors. So he uses a request instead of a demand. Ergo why the resolution is about a request not a demand as per AP. It is sleight of hand via word games banking on people treating a request beyond it's definition as if the same as ejection itself.

Why would the US (trump admin) do anything at this time. It can spin most outcomes for it's benefit one way or the other.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Sorry Shadow, I think Salvador's right.

This time anyway.

They're getting good with this surgical strike deal.

I'll put the twitter link that you can scroll for pictures.

You can verify it for yourself.

There's video.

Pictures of his hand with the ring on his finger.

Pictures of the torso.

I won't post the pictures.

• 4,230 Retweets
  • 7,030 Likes

You can't tell a bomb to only blow up certain people. The Iranians arent stupid. Do you think they'll continually make themselves take up positions that will help America avoid civilian casualties? Nope. Uncle Sam kills their innocents, the can use it to generate hate towards America and sympathy towards their cause.

Shadow Wolf

We know they have lost someone whose experience cannot be directly replaced thus reducing their operational capability.
You don't know that. The Iran military isn't just the official and regular Iran military. They do have allies in other nations, have extremist groups they can call upon, and other extremists who will join in without being asked to get a chance at fighting against America. Remember al-Shabaab? They look to be siding with Iran. As is Hezbollah. Iraq PMs are addressing demands for American troops to leave. Iran has such a large pool to recruit from that outside of their head people (and presumably a handful of spies) no one will know who his replacement is until its been made. This means we don't know what experience, blood lust, cruelty, battle prowess, and military strategy and tactics will be filling that spot.

Dave Watchman

You can't tell a bomb to only blow up certain people. The Iranians arent stupid.

Sorry Wolf.

This one did.

These ones were.

Scroll down to the fifth image.

That one doesn't look too smart.

Viewer Discretion Advised!

Do you think they'll continually make themselves take up positions that will help America avoid civilian casualties? Nope. Uncle Sam kills their innocents, the can use it to generate hate towards America and sympathy towards their cause.

I guess you could be right if the next batch of bad guys start riding around in school buses.

What would the people think.

I think that the bombs are getting smarter.

The drone will watch and wait for him to get off the school bus.

Then:

Bang Bang Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon his head

Bang Bang Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that he was dead

Dave Watchman

You don't know that. The Iran military isn't just the official and regular Iran military. They do have allies in other nations, have extremist groups they can call upon, and other extremists who will join in without being asked to get a chance at fighting against America.

Remember al-Shabaab? They look to be siding with Iran. As is Hezbollah. Iraq PMs are addressing demands for American troops to leave. Iran has such a large pool to recruit from that outside of their head people (and presumably a handful of spies) no one will know who his replacement is until its been made.

This means we don't know what experience, blood lust, cruelty, battle prowess, and military strategy and tactics will be filling that spot.

But the bad guys got the Tweet before you did.

"These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner.

"Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Congress HAS been notified.

Perhaps in a disproportionate manner.

That DOES sound kind of spooky.