• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hatred vs Love

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Why is it always the mother that gets the blame?

I've always wondered about this as well. They have military studies now. Women are better torturers than men. I always said physical threats only work so long and then you get numb to them, because women are less physical some have perfect psychological torture much harder to defend and prepare for.

My dad went to the belt almost regularly or make us do a physical punishment like writing a thousand times. Once complete the punishment was done.

My mother would goad you. Find wrong in all you did for days. Not speak to you for weeks. Insult you in front of your friends. It was never a one day torture, she never told you exactly what you did, she also never told you how to correct it. Far more powerful and lasting although not really correcting anything. It made her feel better to make you feel worse. Now as I said in a previous post my mother was not right and spent many years in therapy.

Etritonakin

That's just cold, mang.

Perhaps it's the profound natural nurturing ability turned inside out by millennia of ill-treatment by men. o_O