• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heaven and Hell in Islam

Marco19

Researcher
Al-Salam Aleykum friends,

- I wonder what is the Ahmadi POV on the stages of both Hell & Heaven,
and if you have each group of people in a particular stage, by group i mean Mushrek, Kafer, Ahl Kitab, Muslim ...

- Are the Muslims distinguished from the others because they accepted Islam & therefore they will reach the highest stage of Heaven which is not accessible to Ahl-u-Kitab for instance?

- Do you believe that Kafer will have the chance to get out of Hell after a period of punishment, or his fate is like the Mushrek will stay in Hell till the destruction time of the Hell?

Thanks in advance :)

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Al-Salam Aleykum friends,

- I wonder what is the Ahmadi POV on the stages of both Hell & Heaven,
and if you have each group of people in a particular stage, by group i mean Mushrek, Kafer, Ahl Kitab, Muslim ...

Heaven is for believers, never has the Quran restricted it for Muslims (followers of Holy Prophet (saw)). As for the stages of Heaven it is based on ones own merit of belief. Allah has spoken of righteous Ahl-e-Kitab such as the People of the Cave, surely such people were more righteous than many Muslims today.

- Are the Muslims distinguished from the others because they accepted Islam & therefore they will reach the highest stage of Heaven which is not accessible to Ahl-u-Kitab for instance?

To my understanding, those who follow the best guidance for their age will be able to achieve higher stages. For example in this age one who follows the teachings of the Quran will greatly benefit from them versus someone who has not found the Quran. But life does not end on Earth, death is just a change of state from this world to the next, even those who enter Hell would be able to move forward entering Heaven and ascending in stages.

- Do you believe that Kafer will have the chance to get out of Hell after a period of punishment, or his fate is like the Mushrek will stay in Hell till the destruction time of the Hell?

Nobody will be in Hell forever, no sin is infinite. Once their soul is cleansed they will move on.

Sorry came on this thread and realized I had missed this question.