• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hell Houses

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You can't have forgiveness without there being something to be forgiven for. If you aren't lost you can't be found.
... they can't sell you the solution until they sell you the problem.

I predict that within my lifetime, the distinction between Hell houses and haunted houses will blur, both terms will be used interchangeably to describe haunted houses meant for fun, and the people who started Hell houses in the first place will be all upset and frustrated that their term has been "taken away" from them.

jmvizanko

Uber Tool
It would be fun to stand at the exit of one and tell all the passerbys that this is what will happen if you don't believe in Islam.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
The documentary Hell House is on YouTube- it's both hilarious and sad. My friends and I lost it at the scene with the "satanic" symbol at about 2:27-2:30.
[youtube]wT1h3VlJLXY[/youtube]

Ed.: per Venatoris' correct time on the YT vid.
Doh
!

Last edited:

Venatoris

Nepenthe, I almost wet my pants whilst laughing at this video.
A warning would be nice next time.
FYI: the symbol is at 2:29. Awesome!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am a Christian so naturally I think Hell Houses are a very BAD idea.
I think something like that will do more harm than good.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Whatever gets people saved as long as it doesn't break the law or Christian values is fine with me.
So you really think that showing kids depictions of abortion, homosexuality and AIDS, suicide, drug use, gang violence, and Wiccan baby sacrafices,will "get people saved"? Yeah, sure.

poseur

I watched that video yesterday. I should point out that the image was not a Star of David, but rather a hexagram. It is a pagan symbol, but it is not used by many modern pagans due to the confusion between it and the Star of David.