• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello All :)

Samara

I'm new here, thought I've been browsing around already :)
I follow pagan beliefs, however I board with an elderly Christian couple.
Im a uni student, starting off in Law, and I dabble a little in politics, mainly the parliamentary side of events.

Looking forward to a good time here.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Samara said:
I'm new here, thought I've been browsing around already :)
I follow pagan beliefs, however I board with an elderly Christian couple.
Im a uni student, starting off in Law, and I dabble a little in politics, mainly the parliamentary side of events.

Looking forward to a good time here.

Hi Samara!

Welcome to Religious Forums,

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

I look forward to seeing you around; ps I like pagan beliefs!;)

Samara

A South Aussie! Are you a Crows supporter? :D
A big supporter...in winter you can find me walking around in my Crows jacket, scarfe and beannie (the crows teddy lives in the car!) harassing Port supporters!
Go the Crows :D

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Samara said:
A big supporter...in winter you can find me walking around in my Crows jacket, scarfe and beannie (the crows teddy lives in the car!) harassing Port supporters!
Go the Crows :D
That's the way! It's all Eagles and Dockers around here. I must be the only Crows supporter in the whole town! I've got high hopes for this season. We'll show 'em!

Samara

Oh, our potential this year is way up there...see the win over port? i dont know if the rivalry between crows adn power is just between those who live in SA, but it was satisfying :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
welcome-title.gif

Hello and please to meet you. Enjoy your stay here at RF.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Samara. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)