• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello (also, can you help?)

Hi everyone, my name's Kayleigh. I'm 17 and I live in Scarborough, UK. I'm still trying to find a way of defining my faith, so I can't really tell you what it is now. I'm basicly here because I'm Nordicßearskin's girlfriend and I like following him around. :D I wouldn't say I'm really intelligent enough to have too many debates but that might be lack of confidence. I'll try anyway, so please humour my blundering attempts. :) And that's basicly me.

By the way, I was wondering if one of you could help me? I've looked at a few different member profiles and lots of members seem to be members of groups. How do I join groups? Do I have to be a member for a certain length of time or have a certain number of posts before I can join?
Kayleigh

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmmm...for some reason most of my last post didn't show up and the edit option isn't working.

Lets try this again; to join a group, click on the user cp option and scroll down to "membership groups" for a list of groups your eligible to join and how to subscribe.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome! We love Nordic and I'm sure we'll love you, too!

In order to join user groups, go to your 'user cp' link. There should be a link on the column to the left part of the page that says 'group memberships'. From there, you should (hopefully) be able to join whatever groups you'd like.

ayani

hey, Kayleigh, welcome! :flower:

yaay for boy/girlfriends who follow eachother 'round the net! :D

hope you like it here!

lizskid

BANNED
Welcome, Kayleigh! Feel free to stalk NBS anytime here. I hope you like what you find....there is a lot to look at, and most of us are on some sort of journey. We don't have the answers, why would we expect you to???? Have fun!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Kayleigh!

One of my favouite songs is "Are you going to Scarborough fair?" (Simon & Garfunkle) - I think I have even been through Scarborough...............

NordicB can show you the ropes; I hope you get to like us here, and that you find the path that is right for you!:)