• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello brothers and sisters

well my name is goldlioness and i am 18 year old wiccan and have been studying for about for years. i would like to get know people who are outside of the wiccan and christianty faith as i have fiends in both so if you would like to contatct me then be my guest
love
goldlionessxx

lizskid

BANNED
Welcome! I hope you enjoy what you find here. We have people of all faiths from whom I learn daily!

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Did you mean to say four years or "for a year"? How did you discover Wicca and have you been able to meet any other fellow pagans in your geographical area? Welcome to RF!

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
goldlioness said:
well my name is goldlioness and i am 18 year old wiccan and have been studying for about for years. i would like to get know people who are outside of the wiccan and christianty faith as i have fiends in both so if you would like to contatct me then be my guest
love
goldlionessxx

Welcome to the forum, goldlioness. :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi goldlioness,

Welcome to religious Forums!

I notice that you ask for people to contact you, but I hope that you'll take part in debates and learn from other religions on the board. We have built up a community spirit here which is like no other forum that I have yet seen.
icon7.gif

robtex said:
Great to meet you. Did you mean to say four years or "for a year"? How did you discover Wicca and have you been able to meet any other fellow pagans in your geographical area? Welcome to RF!

hey i meant four years and i have meant other pagans but we dont keep in contact that much