• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello,Fiddler is speaking here!

Fiddler

Lerner
B''H

On 2011 right after Pesach ,I suddenly found myself in an atheism forum where everyone was gladly rejecting religions .

I could not find an answer when they attached a photo of a girl who had both legs chopped off . How G-d could allow such a misery for a little girl and why and why not ?

That was the first climax point ; I was no more observing Torah, eating pork deliberately in all meals and of course ,deliberately again, no mitzvot.

This lasted for more than a year .It was horrible for me. I was against everything,fighting ,shouting. I would not let anyone believe anything. I would be happy if they banned the word to believe.

Then a few months ago, I felt that I was suffering, atheism was not suitable for me,but could not return to deliver to HaShem ,I was online to atheist forum all nights,making more troubles for me, no more comfortable days .

2 months ago, I explained my situation to Rabbi . He told me that I was not thinking in the way I was speaking. That was right, I minus G-d was a disaster. But still I was wandering aimlessly on things which are not good for me.

This Pesach, for the first time in my life I did nothing Emptiness,boredom,pain and suffer were all accompanying me every time since I did a terrible thing. I was trying to challenge Him, the most merciful. Still I was sth like deist to atheist or vice versa. I did not even have a look at Siddur which now is my best friend. It was a definitely a kappore

2 days before Lag B'Omer this year ,5772 ( 2012) I happened to check my email which I was only using to get in touch with the Jewish community in my city.

Surprisingly I had reminder messages for counting Omer .
I had another mail for Lag B'Omer ,but this time I was helped by G-d, a miracle did happen again. I was dancing,crying,jumping with ecstasy that İ was full of love of HaShem again.

So,what happened to me ?

Hashem gave me a good lesson challenged for me so hardly that I am no more keeping and observing Torah without feeling its Holiness

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Very interesting journey. I've noticed many people have similar realizations. Maybe I just haven't had it yet haha. Welcome.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Thank you. Try to first get along with the very idea that there is a G-d. Acceptance brings wisdom .

Judaism is definitely the most plausible theist religion to me. I'd return to it if anything.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Hi, nice to hear your experience, welcome to the forum.

Your experience with the non-believers brought two scriptures to my mind...

Proverbs 13:20 He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly

1Cor 15:33 Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits

Fiddler

Lerner
It was G-d who had set me up with the challenge with which He provided me immediately what was necessary to run over the obstacle.

While ago,I read about the chains of obstacles of Jews of Yemen, one of the oldest communities, a remote one that have been keeping an ancient accent of Hebrew for some thousand years .

Yemenite Jews overcome the obstacles with fasting for 3 days,all the community,not a single one missed out. Things turned out to be much more better for them for a long time in Yemen . Trouble came home,didn't knock the door or send a notification before. Solutions were there ready to pick up and use.

I didn't choose this life,G-d made the ultimate benefit ready for me so there cannot be any obstacle I can't overcome.

Marco19

Researcher
Shalom Fiddler,

I have a qs if you don't mind to answer:

After finding/being back to Hashem, i wonder how do you understand and explain the picture which your Atheist friends brought to discussion?

Thanks and welcome :)

Fiddler

Lerner
Shalom Fiddler,

I have a qs if you don't mind to answer:

After finding/being back to Hashem, i wonder how do you understand and explain the picture which your Atheist friends brought to discussion?

Thanks and welcome :)

I love questions,no problem.

G-d knows the answer,I do not know yet ....