• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello folks

Centi

My name is Martin and I stumbled on to your forum via the mighty google.com search engine. I was in hunt for a good and reasonable forum which I hope that I might have found here.

I am an Atheist with who finds religious people extremely fascinating.
I will probably hang at the “Atheism” part of this forum until I can’t help but jump in to a discussion somewhere else... ;)
If we have a discussion some time you will find that I am stubborn but open minded and love nothing more than to being contradicted. I’m here for a challenge. Who knows I might learn something from you guys.
See ya’ll around.

Centi

Wow, checked the Atheist section.. What's up with that.. Its dead... strange..

Oh and Salaam Alaykum Wizanda ;)

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Welcome! I admit, I don't hang around the atheist section often, but we have plenty of atheist posters here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums.

The most active threads are in Genearl Debates forum, so that's where the 'hang out' is. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Hi, Centi. Welcome to RF! I hope you'll find that the mighty Google steered you in the right direction. The atheist forum itself may be dead, but I can promise you that there are plenty of atheists here on RF, all very much alive and kicking!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Wow, checked the Atheist section.. What's up with that.. Its dead... strange..
It's because most of the atheists hang out in the religious threads. :D They can't get too many Christians to stop by for a beer in the atheist section.

Welcome to RF. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Martin !

Welcome to Religious Forums, (thanks to almighty Google);

I hope you like what you see, and I look forward to seeing you on the boards.:)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
welcomekaoani.gif

Centi

Wow! Quite a response! Thanks guys!
Found my place @ Science vs Religion. First thought it was a strange concept, Science vs Religion, who would walk down that road? But I have thound som pretty interesting topics.