• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello HC vagabonds

Greetings,

I see a number of the old crew are migrating here, it is good to y'all. I like the format of this forum better and the members here seem to be quite congenial.

best,
swampy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been looking at Bouncer's Place too. It's a good bunch & well run, but there is little activity. Still, I check in there now & then.
I hope you're beginning to feel at home here, Swampy.

Hey brother Rev,
There are a lot of interesting topics here to explore, so it will be awhile before I settle in to a routine here, but I do find it better than HC. I also have an account at Bouncers, but haven't used it in years.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings,

I see a number of the old crew are migrating here, it is good to y'all. I like the format of this forum better and the members here seem to be quite congenial.

best,
swampy

Hi Swamplizard, welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

You misspelled "congenital" btw.

Thanks quag,

Perhaps we have some congenial folks with congenital issues? :thud:

Love your site, takes awhile to navigate; I lose track of where I've been reading and/or posting, but other than that it has an excellent format and of course, the highest calibre of staff.

best,
swampy

Tellurian

Reb gal

This place does have some unusual features, like the furballs. I am not sure what they are for, but since Rev has a lot of them I suspect you get one of them whenever you do something wrong or inappropriate. It looks like you need about a billion of them before they ban you. They seem to put the number of furballs you have by your name so everyone will know what kind of person you are and try to shame you into behaving.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Reb gal

This place does have some unusual features, like the furballs. I am not sure what they are for, but since Rev has a lot of them I suspect you get one of them whenever you do something wrong or inappropriate. It looks like you need about a billion of them before they ban you. They seem to put the number of furballs you have by your name so everyone will know what kind of person you are and try to shame you into behaving.
We went thru a period of furball inflation, where powerful posters could lavish thousands in a single reprimand. Now, when I offend, posters can
give me only a single demerit. So as you can see, the shaming only spurs me to greater offenses. Hmmm....I should write another limerick.

Note: I think it's possible to give a frubal which indicates approval of a post.
I'm not sure though....haven't gotten one of those yet. But hey! I'm not banned!