• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, new here

kmc1710

Hi,
It's my first time on here and I've never joined a religious forum. I grew up in a Christian home, but I just never felt the connection that everyone around was displaying and saying I should be experiencing. So after many years of not doing anything religious, I'm trying to find out what is for me. I believe myself to be spiritual though, at least in some level. I just dont know what exactly. I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning about different beliefs. Hopefully somewhere along the way I find what is right for me.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Welcome to RF :)
We have a Seekers DIR for the seeker. I campaigned for it, you can thank me later. :p

But seriously, feel free to make a thread and we will try to help you out. You've come to the right place. :)

El_Majusi

Welcome!
I hope you will be happy here, there's a lot of fun to have, and above all a lot of things to learn. The first thing you'll learn here is that faiths are living. All kinds of faiths, overall!
There are a lot of religions represented here, and that's a great point. For example, you'll meet me, who's a Zoroastrian. It's not in every forum that you meet one (I'm joking yet, but it's almost true ;) ).

Have delight of the soul, and may your knowledge grow!

rsd

ACBSP77
Hi,
It's my first time on here and I've never joined a religious forum. I grew up in a Christian home, but I just never felt the connection that everyone around was displaying and saying I should be experiencing. So after many years of not doing anything religious, I'm trying to find out what is for me. I believe myself to be spiritual though, at least in some level. I just dont know what exactly. I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning about different beliefs. Hopefully somewhere along the way I find what is right for me.

Greetings!