• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello to everyone

Overwrite

Hello all and thank you for letting me join your forums.

A little bit about me:

I am a 30s something professional man. I am married with two children and I live in the South East of England. I have no affiliation to any religious group although, like many others I suspect, have my own personal and spititual beliefs and an unwritten code by which I live my life.

I have, over the years, read about many religions and faiths which have left me with many unanswered questions which I hope to debate here on your forums.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

:)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Hello, Overwrite! Welcome to RF, and thank you for that great intro. I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here.

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
Hello all and thank you for letting me join your forums.

A little bit about me:

I am a 30s something professional man. I am married with two children and I live in the South East of England. I have no affiliation to any religious group although, like many others I suspect, have my own personal and spititual beliefs and an unwritten code by which I live my life.

I have, over the years, read about many religions and faiths which have left me with many unanswered questions which I hope to debate here on your forums.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

:)

Hey there, a fellow Englander!!! Good to have you with us, im sure youll have plenty of fun debating here.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Overwrite,

Welcome to Religious forums!

I too live in the South of our Island (Bournemouth); I wish I was as young as you, and I used to be a professional; married with two overgrown kids (29 & 23), so been there, done that.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and if there is anythingh I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.:)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
welcomekaoani.gif