• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello!

Astridr

My name is Marta and I was born in southern Poland. Although I was raised as a Christian (my Dad is a Catholic and my Mom is a Protestant), I have never really followed this religion and its dogmas. In the age of 11 I started a journey, trying to find a religion that would suit me the best. So far, I have been interested in various forms of Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism, as well as Satanism, Wicca, Paganism, Thelema and many occult organizations, including the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and Temple of Set.
After six years of constant searching for more and more paths I would be eager to follow, I have found my own, unique mixture of Pagan practices, mostly those of Norse, Slavic, Greek and Egyptian descent, and teachings of Crowley and Golden Dawn; I am also extremely curious about the Setian system, which I have been exploring for the last two years.
Apart from purely religious and philosophical interests, I enjoy listening to music, singing, reading books and learning about history and culture.

Greetings,
Astridr

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
My name is Marta and I was born in southern Poland. Although I was raised as a Christian (my Dad is a Catholic and my Mom is a Protestant), I have never really followed this religion and its dogmas. In the age of 11 I started a journey, trying to find a religion that would suit me the best. So far, I have been interested in various forms of Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism, as well as Satanism, Wicca, Paganism, Thelema and many occult organizations, including the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and Temple of Set.
After six years of constant searching for more and more paths I would be eager to follow, I have found my own, unique mixture of Pagan practices, mostly those of Norse, Slavic, Greek and Egyptian descent, and teachings of Crowley and Golden Dawn; I am also extremely curious about the Setian system, which I have been exploring for the last two years.
Apart from purely religious and philosophical interests, I enjoy listening to music, singing, reading books and learning about history and culture.

Greetings,
Astridr

Hi Astridr!

Nice to see someone from Poland, it's where my grandfather was born although I personally haven't been there.
Your journey and exploration are very interesting and they remind me of some of my experiences. I read the literature of Crowley and the Golden Dawn, and of course I am also interested in Greek and Egyptian ancient religions, with a general interest in world mythology as well, anywhere from Norse to African. I think you'll find that we have discussions about these topics.

Welcome to RF!

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums!

...Thelema and many occult organizations, including the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and Temple of Set.
...and teachings of Crowley and Golden Dawn; I am also extremely curious about the Setian system, which I have been exploring for the last two years.

Greetings,
Astridr

I look forward to seeing you in the LHP DIR then :)

wubs23

Blessed be!

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
---
No, i do not believe in Wicca.
Yes, i do know quite a bit about the topic, if i may say so myself