• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello!

Greetings, I'm Fred, 18 years old, and live in the United Kingdom. I am a convinced (i.e. converted) Friend (i.e. Quaker), and I consider myself a Christian, or a disciple of Christ. I see my discipleship, and my membership in the Religious Society of Friends, as a covenant with God to do his will, and a commitment to the Quaker discipline.

One of my quirks is that I have recently (as in, last Wednesday), taken to wearing a form of devotional dress, that consists of a sort of headscarf and a hat, inspired by a movement among certain American liberal Friends called "the new plain", returning to some form of plain dress for the purposes of both demonstrating and holding yourself to your commitment to God. You can read more about my decision to do this at my Wordpress blog, which I will link to once I have the necessary post count :D

Any questions, do ask. I look forward to being a part of this community! :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You get a free pasty....
300px-Cornish_pasty.jpeg

Thanks for all the other welcomes!

Hey, F. I think I've seen you in the background on a couple of news stories.
Really? I didn't realise anyone paid much attention to what I wrote, though my recent blog post was shared around quite a bit.