• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help me understand this...

technomage

Finding my own way
Probably best if you either find a link that has a transcript, or can give a synopsis of what he's saying. I don't usually watch Youtube videos.

Probably best if you either find a link that has a transcript, or can give a synopsis of what he's saying. I don't usually watch Youtube videos.

All it says is what I've posted below. If I had a synopsis I wouldn't be asking here!

"Borgmnann is a world-renowned philosopher of culture and technology. A critic of the popular ignorance of, and indifference to, scientific discoveries, his defense of believing in God is a must-watch for any curious mind.

I invite questions or comments in the comments section below. I would dissuade you from cheap attacks, not in the comment section (I can delete those) but within your own mind. The ideas here are fresh and contrary to much popular thought; digesting them will take time and effort but should prove rewarding commensurately.

I apologize for the bits of missing coverage."

FunctionalAtheist

Hammer of Reason
All it says is what I've posted below. If I had a synopsis I wouldn't be asking here!

"Borgmnann is a world-renowned philosopher of culture and technology. A critic of the popular ignorance of, and indifference to, scientific discoveries, his defense of believing in God is a must-watch for any curious mind.

I invite questions or comments in the comments section below. I would dissuade you from cheap attacks, not in the comment section (I can delete those) but within your own mind. The ideas here are fresh and contrary to much popular thought; digesting them will take time and effort but should prove rewarding commensurately.

I apologize for the bits of missing coverage."
If that is all it says, then he does not give a defense of god in any way, and doesn't even mention the problem of evil.