• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help! What objects are considered holy?

crangie

Hey everyone,

I hope I've come to the right place.. I'm an artist based in San Francisco and am working with religious themes. I need to find out what objects I can use in my work that are considered "Holy". This can apply to religion. If you could let me know what the object/thing is, and what religion it's from, that'd be great.

Thank you in advance!

Angie

crangie

Ha. Don't worry, my work is not negative or anti-religious. I don't know if that's what you suspected. I am looking for holy objects to create plant terrariums in, around, or in the shape of.

crangie

Yeah, but I think the hardest part of the whole project is going to be getting some answers to my question! Do you know if there is something special that holy water is contained in?

Splarnst

Yeah, but I think the hardest part of the whole project is going to be getting some answers to my question! Do you know if there is something special that holy water is contained in?
Holy water font or stoup? I've also seen plastic bottles with religious imagery on them.

ckww

I don't know anything about Holy Water. Sorry. My Bible is holy to me. Please be nice to it.