• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

help !!! which Quran to buy

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
I got a pdf file of the Sahih International

for free :)

the "sahih" is spelt different ?.

mainliner

This maybe a silly question but would you say people who follow the Qurans teachings are generally happier more fullfilled people than people who don't?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
This maybe a silly question but would you say people who follow the Qurans teachings are generally happier more fullfilled people than people who don't?
Peace be on you.
It gives you indepth understanding of how to pay rights of God and rights of creation of God. Those who read and follow it with this intention, they find more bliss than those who do not.

Quran gives answers to many questions which others do not have and remain worried about.

eg: https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Philosophy-of-Teachings-of-Islam.pdf

If you mean, one does not see modern day more happiness in Muslim societies, it is due to not proper application.

Good wishes.

mainliner

Peace be on you.
It gives you indepth understanding of how to pay rights of God and rights of creation of God. Those who read and follow it with this intention, they find more bliss than those who do not.

Quran gives answers to many questions which others do not have and remain worried about.

If you mean, one does not see modern day more happiness in Muslim societies, it is due to not proper application.

Good wishes.
so your saying muslim communitys are generally more happy ?

Sakeenah

I believe that a muslim who follows the teachings of the Quran and the example of the prophets..knows his/her path and purpose in this life. And has a strong connection with god..which will fill the heart with tranquility.it doesnt mean that the Muslim doesn't have any hardship in life or times of sadness..but a Muslim's faith and connection with god will help him/her through good and bad times.

mainliner

I believe that a muslim who follows the teachings of the Quran and the example of the prophets..knows his/her path and purpose in this life. And has a strong connection with god..which will fill the heart with tranquility.it doesnt mean that the Muslim doesn't have any hardship in life or times of sadness..but a Muslim's faith and connection with god will help him/her through good and bad times.
so there generally happier ... so to say

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
so your saying muslim communitys are generally more happy ?

Here is what I said in post # 26
" Peace be on you.

Good wishes."

It does not say
" so your saying muslim communitys are generally more happy ?"

Elaboration of what it meant is:
1- Muslims are granted the best education-for-all-times (and to be conveyed to all people) to have success in physical life (this world) and success for the life after (Hereafter, faith and deeds in world are creating an account for next life status, in terms of nearness to God or farness.)

2- As long as the they practiced, they got benefits, as
one example https://www.alislam.org/library/articles/Islam-and-Science-Concordance-or-Conflict.pdf

3- Now they are less/not practicing Quran as a society, thus they have various troubles and they are not happy. For example:
Health disparities between Muslim and non-Muslim countries. - PubMed - NCBI

4- Such weak state of Muslim societies was well foretold by Holy Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

Why is there so much discord erupting in many countries? There is, in fact, dissension spread all over the world. Muslims are totally divided among themselves, and their condition has deteriorated and their countries are falling.
Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) warned Muslims about time when
== nothing left of Islam except its name.
== and there will be nothing left of the Holy Qur’an except its words [meaning the Holy Qur’an would not be understood and followed].
== the mosques of that age will apparently be full of people, but will be empty of righteousness.
== their ulema will be the worst creatures under the heaven. Discord will rise from them and will come right back to them. [That is, these ulema will be the source of all evils.]
Ref: (al-Baihaqi as quoted in al-Mishkat Kitab-ul ‘Ilm, chapter 3, p. 38 and Kanzul ‘Ummal, chapter 6, p. 43)

In another hadith, the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said:
== There will be nothing left of knowledge.
== People will make the ignorant their leaders and will seek guidance from them in matters of religion. These leaders will issue fatwas without any knowledge. They will themselves be misguided and will lead others astray. (Mishkat, Kitab ul-‘Ilm)

A Note: Just on January, 6, 2014, when a voting was conducted in a country Pakistan's national assembly to make special military courts for speedy trials of terrorist who, by threats, were evading normal courts, only two groups abstained from voting: guess what, these are two religious parties!

is not same going on in iraq, libya, syria etc?

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was so true!

5- The Solution:
[Holy Quran ch62:v3] ‘He it is Who has raised among the Unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His verses, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and wisdom, although they had been, before, in manifest misguidance;

[ch62:v4]’And among others from among them, who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise.’

ABOUT THE VERSE (62:4)

The Companion Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet when Surah Jumua was revealed. I enquired from the Holy Prophet, “Who are the people to whom the words,
“And among others who have not yet joined them” refer?” Salman, the Persian was sitting among us. Upon my repeated asking him the same question the Holy Prophet put his hand on Salman and said, “If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from these would surely find it.
[Bukhari]

In other sayings, according to Ahmadiyya
understanding, this promised reformer is mentioned as Promised Messiah - the Imam Mahdi. [plz read more in Ahmadiyya DIR in this forum ]

and Holy Prophet also prophesied about re-emergence Khilafat:
Holy Prophet s.a.w. said [gist]:

a-- Khilafat on the precept of Prophethood after him,

b-- then two eras of kingships with severity would come and

c-- then again khilafat on the precept of Prophethood would be established.

Then he did not say anything.

[Gist Ref: Narrator Companion Huziafa r.a. , Musnad Ahmad, Hadith]

Thus (c) above is obvious Khilafat of Promised Messiah:

The Khilafat is a promise to pious people, (not to people like ISIS)
and
works of Khilafat are
:
[Holy Quran 24:56] Allah has promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely make them Successors in the earth, as He made Successors from among those who were before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them; and that He will surely give them in exchange security and peace after their fear: They will worship Me, and they will not associate anything with Me. Then whoso is ungrateful after that, they will be the rebellious.

[24:57] And observe Prayer and give the Zakat and obey the Messenger, that you may be shown mercy.

Result:
The promised by Allah and Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) solution to problems of Muslims and their revival is only and only through getting connected with Promised Messiah Mahdi and his Khilafat, which continues by the grace of Allah the Exalted.

So again the answer to your question is:
1- Muslims societies are not happy,
individuals may be happy. They are not happy because of not practicing the true peaceful teaching of Islam.

2- They can become happy again if they accept the solution provided by Allah and Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) which is just explained above.

Hope no more confusion from this humble's answer!

Good wishes.

mainliner

I actually live in a muslim community and they are just nice people....... Loving the money lol

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I actually live in a muslim community and they are just nice people....... Loving the money lol

Should Muslims hate money ??!!

loving money isn't a reason to oppress someone and that is what religion all about,morality and ethics.
There are many Muslims who love money and will deal with the Satan for it, but does that mean Islam promote them in doing so ?