• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Why be in such a hurry to figure things out? You have to look inside and see how you really feel about this life, a possible next, and any characters that may or may not be calling the shots. unless you're like 93 there's not much of a rush and only you know what you want so don't let others decide things for you.

Ðanisty

What do you value? I can't tell you what you should believe. You believe something already and all we can do is try to find out what it is.

Ðanisty

Andrew, have you read the threads here in the LHP forums? They will probably answer most of your questions.

morning-star

Light Bearer
you should think about what you
Believe in most, your values and ideology’s then look up to see if any faith shares your way of thinking. I had the values and beliefs of a luciferian before I even knew the faith existed when I found out about the faith it all seemed to fit in.

People can’t tell you what to believe in. you have a mind and will of your own use it. There are faiths that would happily ‘tell you’ what you ‘should’ believe but luciferianism isn’t one of them. Hence free will.

Im grateful for all your help, and am going to look at the different posts on this site. I know about religions which tell you what to do, etc, because I have had expereience with scientology.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I think that if you just real need a religion and need other peoples help with it, then maybe any of the LHPs aren't right for you. Not to said mean but.....

Mike182

Flaming Queer
the two before me said exactly what i was thinking. study and learn your own abilities, and then trust your self as you explore the teachings of religions. find your self first, the rest will follow.