• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

heroes or lost

heroes or lost

• heroes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • lost

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

SoyLeche

meh...
I voted "Heros", but I've never watched "Lost".

And "24" always took presidence over "Heros" (they were on at the same time).

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I'm not a huge fan of Heroes. It's fun brain candy, but nothing special.

LOST was brilliant in its first season or so, but it's well and truly jumped the shark.

I voted Heroes.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Wow tough call, given that I've been hooked on lost since the beginning I'm gonna have to go with that, such awesome plots and acting, truly superb and original show.

On the other hand Heroes is also awesome but it's only in it's infancy and hasn't gripped me as much as lost did and apart from Sylar and Hiro (gotta love that guy lol), I can't recall any of the other characters names, whereas even halfway through the first series of lost I knew all the names and just wanted more and more info on the characters, Heroes just doesn't leave me craving anymore information then is given.

Plus Heroes doesn't have the reeeeaaaallllyyy hot Sawyer or anyone even nearly as close lol

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I voted "Heros", but I've never watched "Lost".

And "24" always took presidence over "Heros" (they were on at the same time).
I've never watched "Heroes" or "24" at all, and I've only seen snippets of maybe three episodes of "Lost". They don't really appeal to me.

nutshell

LOST

I really don't know how someone can say LOST has jumped the shark. We must not being watching the same show.

Heroes is mediocre at best.

Polaris

I voted for Lost -- great show.

Maybe I haven't given Heroes a fair chance but after the extremely corny cheerleader's broken neck scene in the first or second episode I couldn't bring myself to take it serious enough to keep watching.

Smoke

Done here.
I feel so out of touch. Until I read this thread, I didn't even know there were television shows called "Heroes" and "Lost." I lean more toward things like "Ice Road Truckers" and "Miami Ink" and "Design on a Dime."

lunamoth

Will to love
I feel so out of touch. Until I read this thread, I didn't even know there were television shows called "Heroes" and "Lost." I lean more toward things like "Ice Road Truckers" and "Miami Ink" and "Design on a Dime."

Ice Road Truckers was awesome!