• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey all :)

Hey everyone, Im meant to introduce myself, well, I dont HAVE to, but I shall be friendly and say howdy anyway.

Im Nic, Im 15 (turning 16), I live in Western Australia, erm, I found this forum when looking at Satanism, it just really interests me for some reason :)

Must say, this forum looks pretty cool - glad I found it.
:woohoo: <<<<<< hhaahahaha, love that little guy - w00t​

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Nic, namaste.

Welcome to the forum; I'm sure you'll fit in well. Enjoy.:)

Era

Welcome , Nic_Italiano here on RF! I have a question : what exactly are you looking for in satanism?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
welcome Nic_Italiano!!

wow we are having a big influx of Satanist recently it seems!!:woohoo:

Im actually looking more so for a better handle on my own life, I feel a need for more control and power as such, something I have close to none off. From waht I have read, maybe Satanism can raise my self esteem, and help me out of some hard stuff I go through in life at the moment. :S
I dunno, I came here in an attempt to find alot more information on it, but right now, I just cant think of the words to describe what it is Im seing in Satanism, I just think it rocks :)

I see your occupation is also "student", you cant be that much older than me - what is it YOU see in Satanism?

Era

Indeed satanism can bring a lot of self esteem and most of all responsability . Yes I`m a student too and I found in satanism my self . When I read the philosophy of Anton Szandor LaVey I found a similar judgement . I didn`t want to exchange a god for another couse I do believe in human power , so for me satanism came as expression of what I am as a human been . Now you must be sure that this is what you want , not a way of escaping problemes , because those will allways be no matter the religion , you must feel satanism . Is not a easy way to take , is hard , it takes time and like I said a lot of responsability , but the results can be amazing !

TrueQ

Well this is just more good news. We Satanists are getting to be pretty well-represented on this forum, huh? We'll have to get a drum circle or something going on in our sub-forum sometime soon. Welcome to the Religious Forums, Nic, hope you find yourself some enlightenment 'round here.