• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey all

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Hey, i'm new to RF. Never really been into forums generally so my skills are a bit shaky, from multiple quoting to seasoned forum decorum:p that will get better i hope:)

I myself, would say the best word to describe me would be atheist, though i dont like being branded a catagory in itself. Its one of my problems with organised religions. I do have a small voice of agnosticism within me, but i have come to the conclusion anything that my head, (or anyone els is for that matter) would be able to fabricate would do the real truth no justice, (what ever it might be).

as Albert Einstein said:
'I do not try to imagine a personal God; it suffices to stand in awe at the structure of the world, insofar as it allows our inadequate senses to appriciate it.'

I'm hear to get a bit of diverse ideas, challenge and construct on them, for the better (I hope:))

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
welcomekaoani.gif

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hi Alex! Welcome to RF. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM (private message) any of the names in blue or red. Or, you could PM me and I'd be happy to help.

There is a link for FAQ's somewhere around here. I'll see if I can find it.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Welcome to RF!

Don't worry a whole lot about forum decorum (hee, that rhymed!) here. :D As long as you don't use chat speak, flame people, or debate in the discussion forums, you shouldn't have any problems. :)

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Thanx for the welcome and advice guys. True, such things as 'normal' should be left to the washing mashine world:p