• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey There!

Rinoa

Just stopping in and saying hello!:balloons: Learned of this site through another forum. Anyway, I'm very interested in religion. I'm actually almost done a degree in Religious Studies so this site is right up my alley. Anyway, see everyone around!:yes:

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Rinoa said:
Just stopping in and saying hello!:balloons: Learned of this site through another forum. Anyway, I'm very interested in religion. I'm actually almost done a degree in Religious Studies so this site is right up my alley. Anyway, see everyone around!:yes:

Welcome to RF. I'm pleased to meet you.
Cool. You brought balloons for us. I'll take the red one before anyone else takes it. :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Rinoa said:

Hi Rinoa!

Welcome to religious Forums!

Hope you get to like us here, and I look forwards to reading your posts.:)

Rinoa

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes! As for what I like studying best, honestly, I like learning about anything to do with religion. I'm a little partial to Asian studies though. My courses have given some information on many religions although the one big area that I hardly know anything about is Islam. So hopefully I'll learn some here! :p

Jane Doe

Rinoa said:

Rinoa!! HEY!! Nice to see another familiar face! New friends.. old friends.. this is awesome!! :D

Jane Doe

Ðanisty said:
Welcome! I'm glad I caused such a big interest in this forum. I wasn't expecting this...lol.

You have more influence than you realize, Ðan! You lead, we follow. :bow: