• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, another friend of Pah's.

I don't think I'll be able to post a whole lot here, I used to post a bit at TWeb, but now am busy with my studies and my blog. But I heard from Pah about how ya'll work hard to foster a strong inter-faith community and I certainly respect the value of that.

dlw

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
2redroses.gif
Welcome to the forums and please to meet you.

Pah

Uber all member
And let me add my pleasure in saying welcome. DLW has always been a voice of reason in so many of the discussions we shared - he's worked his magic on me many times.

Hi ya DLW!!!!

Bob

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
pah said:
And let me add my pleasure in saying welcome. DLW has always been a voice of reason in so many of the discussions we shared - he's worked his magic on me many times.
Easy on that "voice of reason" stuff. I know someone that already claims that title. ;)

A pleasure to meet you, dlw, but I don't think I'd be throwing it around to much that you are a friend of Pah. That's not usually seen as a good thing. :)

I had to go out on the internet to find the term Anti-Manicheist. I still am not certain that I know what that means - could you enlighten a poor boy from the hills of Kentucky?

Thanks,
TVOR

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Tell us a little about your misssion statement. I saw that you are a phd student in ecomomics and seminary student. It sounds like you will have a very broad basis for your opinions and I look forward to your posts.

The Voice of Reason said:
Easy on that "voice of reason" stuff. I know someone that already claims that title. ;)

A pleasure to meet you, dlw, but I don't think I'd be throwing it around to much that you are a friend of Pah. That's not usually seen as a good thing. :)

I had to go out on the internet to find the term Anti-Manicheist. I still am not certain that I know what that means - could you enlighten a poor boy from the hills of Kentucky?

Thanks,
TVOR
I describe what it means to be the anti-manicheist at this entry in my blog.

And yes, I am a "real" Christian.

Ask anyone who's dialogued with me on matters of faith, extensively, and they will testify to that.

dlw

Master Vigil

Welcome welcome, another friend of pah's huh? Well, like I said before, a friend of pah's is a friend of mine.