• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi everybody!

ayani

hey, phil! welcome. so tell us about yourself... where are you from, and what brings you around? :)

philophobos

Hi!
I'm from Europe (I lived in Romania, Hungary, Germany and Israel), but now I'm in Canada and I tink I'll stay here... I run an article directory (the link in my signature - don't want to spam or something) and I am fascinated by religion.

ayani

that is cool! where did you begin life, and where is your favorite place you have lived?

(i am facinated by religion as well) :)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
welcomekaoani.gif

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Welcome to RF. :) Wow! It must have been interesting living in so many different places. I hope you'll tell us about it at some point (or me, anyway; I'm certainly interested!).

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
:) Greetings Philophobos and welcome to RF. I look forward to some of your ideas. You have an interesting website of articles. May I note that religion and new age seem to dwarf other areas (in number of articles) and might be worthy of their own topic/title rather than 'news and society.' Of course, I may be biased;) .

philophobos

that is cool! where did you begin life, and where is your favorite place you have lived?

(i am facinated by religion as well) :)
I was born in Romania (Transylvania to be more exact). And that's a tough question... I don't have a favourite place, I think all places (countries) have pluses and minuses. Israel though is a very special place on this earth, especially Jerusalem.

philophobos

:) Greetings Philophobos and welcome to RF. I look forward to some of your ideas. You have an interesting website of articles. May I note that religion and new age seem to dwarf other areas (in number of articles) and might be worthy of their own topic/title rather than 'news and society.' Of course, I may be biased;) .
You're right. I didn't expected so many articles about religion and spirituality, so I just let that section in its default category. Actually, I was thinking about changing that if more articles on these topics keep coming.

ayani

I was born in Romania (Transylvania to be more exact). And that's a tough question... I don't have a favourite place, I think all places (countries) have pluses and minuses. Israel though is a very special place on this earth, especially Jerusalem.

ach, i would love to see Jerusalem and Palestine / Israel someday... :yes:

another question: are you a coffee or tea person?