• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi Everyone

motoman

Hi, everyone just wanted to pop in ansd say hi! I'm new here ;) Hoever I got to meet the owner of the site and he is a really nice guy. I really look forward to some good conversations in these forums.

:woohoo:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi motoman,

Welcome to your friend's forum !:D

Great to meet you; perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself, so we can 'see' you better........

Have a great time here; we have fun mostly (even if the subjects discussed are serious).

I look forward to seeing your posts. If there is something you don't understand, ASK !;)

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Motoman. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us an hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:
It's always nice to know the owner of a site! :D

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
motoman said:
Hi, everyone just wanted to pop in ansd say hi! I'm new here ;) Hoever I got to meet the owner of the site and he is a really nice guy. I really look forward to some good conversations in these forums.

:woohoo:

Welcome to RF! :) My grandfather was a Baptist preacher for 40 years, so I've attended many a Baptist sermon. Enjoy your stay.

motoman

Okay so ya wanna know about me? As you can see I'm not tooting my own horn, ROFL. Okay, here goes. I'm a military brat that was born in NJ but raised in ND and NY. So if you have any grudges against base brats, feel free to leave, hehe

For a living a fix others people mistakes as you can clearly see in my profile. Or if I must have a title is would be "Information Janitor". I work for www.nami-cv.org but get paid very little. If you nice enough to feel sorry feel free to PayPal jared @ nami-cv.org some money. It will help out my beer fund, I mean soda fund, lol.

Far as hobbies go I love motorcycling, laughing at cagers that don't know how to ride, playing Atari, asking my boss for a pay raise which she just laughs at me, sleeping, and posting on this forum.

I like helping people out so if you have a computer problem and I'm in a good mood I'll gladly help you out :) If your having a bad day and need some to ***** with or :shout with I'm you man. I look forward to :jiggy:with all ya guys.

PEACE OUT!