• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, folks...

Epicurus_UK

Grunge Monkey
Hello all.

I'm a 28 year old man living in northern England. I'm a published novelist and a stand-up comedian. I have been self employed since I was 16.

I actually registered on here back in November last year, just before I went into hospital to be treated for stomach cancer. What with one thing and another, I totally forgot until now.

Anyway, I'm here to take part in (hopefully) intelligent, productive and above all, civil debate about religion, the lack of religion and the issues that surround the topics.

And I've listed myself as antitheist because I really do believe that religion is outdated, outmoded and holds us back as a species.

Nobody has a chance of converting me, but perhaps some of you could change some of my views on religion and the religious.

Then again, perhaps not.

Anyhow, it's good to be here.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF!
You seem like a very interesting person. I hope your cancer is all gone and that life is treating you well.
I look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Epicurus_UK

Grunge Monkey
Hi, and thanks for the welcome.

The cancer is in remission (thanks again for the well wishes), but unfortunately I've just been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. It never rains but it pours, eh? Haha

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
That is horrible for you. Some people never get a break.
I hope the best for you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi, and thanks for the welcome.

The cancer is in remission (thanks again for the well wishes), but unfortunately I've just been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. It never rains but it pours, eh? Haha

It's your lack of faith. God is punishing you for it. Greetings!