• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi, im an atheist!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
LOL! Hi and welcome.

Far as I know you're allowed to think anything you like.

I do have to say though I'm a bit offended by your implication that there's something wrong with being silly.

astarath

all forms of christianity... all abrahmaic faiths? ALL FAITH PERIOD!?!?!?!!?

welcome by the way expect to see a lot of counter posts from me.

May God bless you and guide you on the path to truth.

Welcome to the forums.
I am an Athiest myself, but choose to believe that if a religion or faith helps a person to have strong morals and live a better life than how can it be silly?

nebeeskan2

Welcome to the forums.
I am an Athiest myself, but choose to believe that if a religion or faith helps a person to have strong morals and live a better life than how can it be silly?

how about because it makes no sense, eh?

if fine to have faith, but in something so silly?

Makes no sense to me either, but I'm sure there are alot of things that we all do in life that don't make sense. While you are more than entitled to your beliefs, you should never make light of someone else's beliefs.
This may be a bad question to ask but: what about Christianity is so silly?

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I see we've managed to herd yet another stray cat. Who keeps putting this bowl of milk on the back portch?

Welcome to the forum. :badger:

You'll find that the members here, including the Christians, are some of the nicest, most intelligent people you'll ever meet.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
i think christianity is silly! im allowed to think that right?

how silly it is
Hi, nebeeskan. Welcome to RF. You're allowed to think anything you want to here. You just have to make sure you post your thoughts in the appropriate forum. Otherwise one of the mods will :slap: you.

lizskid

BANNED
Hi, Welcome to RF. Of course you are allowed to say that, politely. Now shall I share what I think about Atheism??? Just kidding. Enjoy what you find here!

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Namaste, old cheese grater! :D

how silly it is

*smiles*

Of course you are. For herein exists an enlightened, elucidated, educated community, who seek to share wisdom and knowledge with one another through the free and thoughtful passage of communication, extrapolation and collective interpretation.

(That, and we like a good corny joke or two... ;))

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49249

Enjoy your time here! :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

how silly it is

Hi nebeeskan!

Welcome to Religious Forum;

You think Christianity is silly ? Of course you can think that, if it makes you happy!:)

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Hello! I'm Muslim. ;)

Welcome to RF, either way. :D

You're allowed to think whatever you want here and you're allowed to say whatever you want (as long as you don't break the rules with what you say!) here. You just will probably get more frubals (sort of like virtual cookies) if you say what you think in a polite way. :)

BFD_Zayl

welcome to the forum family, i hope you find all that you seek, if you have any questions i'm sure more than a few members will happily oblige.