• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi I'm new

EinGeheimkonto

I'm new here and want to discuss religion, politics and science.

I apologize to the mods in advance as I may have accidentally registered more than one account. I wasn't getting a confirmation e-mail despite waiting about 2 weeks. But I tried again today and got in instantly.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I apologize to the mods in advance as I may have accidentally registered more than one account. I wasn't getting a confirmation e-mail despite waiting about 2 weeks. But I tried again today and got in instantly.

Welcome to Religious Forums!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hi there, welcome to RF, enjoy...

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

Heyo

Veteran Member

Welcome to RF.
Your username suggests that you are from a German-speaking country, am I right?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

Hello and welcome!!!!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Welcome - good to have you in the RF familly

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Welcome to Religious Forums..

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru

I wasn't getting a confirmation e-mail despite waiting about 2 weeks. But I tried again today and got in instantly.
You are welcome. I hope we will have interesting discussions. My interests are near about the same as yours.
Now that the registration is done, do not worry about it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Perhaps it's cuz staff thought you wanted your account to be secret, eh.
Anyway, greetings!
Join us for sophisticated conversation in the staff cafeteria....
R.1fc181da73765dca9fd1f7d5e2baea4b

danieldemol

Premium Member

Welcome to RF :)