• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, I'm new

tajemnica

Seeking the Divine
Well, I'm a newbie. I've come here to try to get some answers about religion, as I don't know what to believe. I've fluctuated between Christian, agnostic and Pagan. Any help to find some answers would be appreciated. :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Tajemnica, Welcome to the forums. Hope you find some answers here (although I think you'll find that most of us spend most of our time in here reminding each other that we don't actually know anything, which can be great fun ;)).

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
welcomekaoani.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi tajemnica,

Welcome to Religious forums!

I hope you get to like us, and look forward to seeing you around.:)

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Salaam and welcome to RF! :)

Well, I'm a newbie. I've come here to try to get some answers about religion, as I don't know what to believe. I've fluctuated between Christian, agnostic and Pagan. Any help to find some answers would be appreciated. :)

That sounds a lot like me. Started raised sort of Christian/interfaith, became agnostic, dabbled in Paganism... I'm happily an UU Muslim now.

winston

Hello tajemnica, I was in the same position as you are in now, until someone gave me a Bible, I did not believe it to start with, but after studying it for a year, I found the answer to my problem. I found that there was a living God that loved us so much that he sent his only begotten Son to this earth to die for our sins.and that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.John 3 15. If we confess our sins he is faithfull and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrightenouss
I wanted that ,and by faith I believed.I knelt down and asked God to have mercy on me a sinner. That was 14 years ago. never regretted it.