• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi I'm Randy a.k.a. Ydnar

Ydnar

Just found this forum and hope to get biblical answers to today's world issues. I generally think that people falsely assume that some of the things they do are right when the correct thing to do is always supported by the teachings of the Bible. I do not know enough about other religions to say they are wrong. I only know that my experience has always been as a Christian raised in the south and that my perspective is from my own experience and study.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Hey there, welcome!

You're probably gonna get your opinions challenged here, but that's a good thing for everybody involved, who learns without having their long held beliefs challenged?

Ydnar

Thanks people. I know how it is to deal with people who think their religion is the only right one. I try my best to be understanding of others and how they came to believe what the believe. Therefore, I do not claim that I have the only right answer.....

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums. Everyone (well, not everyone but a big percentage) thinks that he or she is the one who is right and everyone else is wrong. That kind of thinking annoys me as well. :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to the forums, Randy! :)

Feel free to explore and/or jump right in to any discussions and debates that are going on right now. To familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations, here they are for you to read at your disposal: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...q_new_faq_item

If you have any questions regarding the policies here, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member. We're here to help.

Enjoy your stay at RF. Happy posting!

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Welcome Randy, My advice is to listen to everyone, and then decide for yourself what sounds more logical...Don't take anyone's word for anything, read, study and reason everything. Enjoy yourself and don't take things too personally.

Peace be with you
Charity