• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi! I'm Sarah!!

Matthew78

aspiring biblical scholar
Hey Sarah,

I'm new here as well. You sound like someone I'd like to know better and become friends with. I admire your attitude. Like you, I try to respect and appreciate people of different beliefs and faith communities. I come from a Christian family and although I no longer share the fundamentalist/Evangelical beliefs of my family-I try to be respectful these days although I'm not proud of my attitude towards them, at times, in the past. I try to be friendly and respectful towards Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc, but I try to let them know that I'm not ever likely to convert or join their faith community if the issue ever comes up. Other than that, I'm just happy to get along with them and hope to develop mutual respect .

Thanks for posting!