• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, I'm Yoco, and I belive in things...

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Hi, my name is Paul and I am an English Christian so you could call me a religious minority.

Yoco

Nordicßearskin said:
I'm intrigued, were you known by another name on NS? I may well have known you, or far more likely, known of you. :)

Greets, meets and eats upon your arrival!
My main name on NS was Yoco, same avatar and everything has here. I was mostly active in The Meritocracy and The South Pacific Forums. My only other name that I used with any frequency was Humanus Ex Machina

I am pleasently suprised at the responce to this thread. All I do is say hello and I get three pages of cool people wishing me well and greeting me.:panda:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome! It's good to have you with us! I think we actually had a organized group on 'NationStates' at one point. (Our members seem to gather in order to take on other sites- what can I say? We like to swarm! :D )

You might not need it, but in case you're interested, please find a link to the forum FAQ of sorts in my 'signature'. Hope you enjoy it here!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Yoko!

Welcome to Religious Forums,

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you around. Anything about the Forum you don't understand ? - just ask.
icon7.gif

*Paul* said:
Hi, my name is Paul and I am an English Christian so you could call me a religious minority.

Hey! We're not a religious minority; don't forget that it's all about quality, not quantity!:p