• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, just registered!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Nullifidian said:
Well, if you insist!

OK, I'm sure that's more than you really wanted to know, so I'll shut up now.

:foot: :run:
Wow, you've really got quite a background! You sound like you'll be an interesting person to have around. Enjoy!

Well, I do hope that I can keep myself from boring y'all to distraction. I'll do my best to stimulate some interesting discussions, and to make some titilating responses, but I'm mainly here to learn and debate. I like to argue (in the academinc sense), and I hope to "inspire" people to think about their religious choices, because I think religion can be dangerous in the wrong hands, and I think religion is too important to be left entirely in the hands of the believers.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Nullifidian said:
I get a station call the Quake, KQKE. I really dig Mike malloy and Rachel Maddow ("Has anybody ever heard of Rachel Maddow?").
:)

Oxycontin, anyone?

Welcome. I look forward to reading more interesting posts of yours.

doppelgänger said:
:)Oxycontin, anyone?

Hey, it's a good thing he wasn't addicted to oxytocin instead, huh? :trampo:

I heard about some kids who broke into a pharmacy to steal oxycontin, and instead grabbed a bunch of oxytocin. I wonder how they're doing now?

doppelganger

Nullifidian said:
Hey, it's a good thing he wasn't addicted to oxytocin instead,

He could really use some oxytocin. What's opposite of "addiction"? Whatever it is, that sums up his relationship with oxytocin. :D

Katzpur said:
Wow, you've really got quite a background! You sound like you'll be an interesting person to have around. Enjoy!

Y'all don't know the half fo it yet! I merely skimmied the bare bones of my bio, the devil's all in the details.

doppelganger

tlcmel said:
Doesn't it also stimulate the mammary gland to aid in lactation?
It's also a neurotransmitter than creates the feeling of euphoria after orgasm in both men and women. Recent research suggests that it's pleasurable effects are also linked to human social and sexual bonding. It's the body's own love drug.

Hacker

doppelgänger said:
It's also a neurotransmitter than creates the feeling of euphoria after orgasm in both men and women. Recent research suggests that it's pleasurable effects are also linked to human social and sexual bonding. It's the body's own love drug.
Hmmm I never knew that...well I guess you learn something new everyday!:D

tlcmel said:
Hmmm I never knew that...well I guess you learn something new everyday!:D

Well, only if you're diligent. Some of us actually live our live by this, as a code of behaviour!
:yoda:

Then again, some people only want to watch "Sex in the City" reruns all day.
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Hacker

Nullifidian said:
Well, only if you're diligent. Some of us actually live our live by this, as a code of behaviour!
:yoda:

Then again, some people only want to watch "Sex in the City" reruns all day.
Not that there's anything wrong with that!
No there isn't any thing wrong with that! As a matter of fact, Sex and the City used to be my favorite show a few years back, I thought it was hilarious.:p