• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi, um... I'm new.

jenni_boo22

hi everyone! glad to be here. just looking for a place to discuss some things about anything really. mostly concerned with modern day witchcraft as my daughter seems to have taken up with a pretty goth crowd and i think is getting into weird anti religious stuff. not sure what to do about it! shes only 12, but i cant stop her. i guess i was wondering if there was something i should do or anyone who can help me bring her back to god with some advice. other than that id like to meet new people here and talk online. i like to discuss anything as long its online!

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
hi everyone! glad to be here. just looking for a place to discuss some things about anything really. mostly concerned with modern day witchcraft as my daughter seems to have taken up with a pretty goth crowd and i think is getting into weird anti religious stuff. not sure what to do about it! shes only 12, but i cant stop her. i guess i was wondering if there was something i should do or anyone who can help me bring her back to god with some advice. other than that id like to meet new people here and talk online. i like to discuss anything as long its online!
You're welcome to ask questions in the Paganism DIR.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php

blackout

Violet.
Hello Jenni!

Perhaps your daugher's way of connecting with God IS Witchcraft.
Just something to consider.;)

Anyways.... Welcome to RF!

~Violet~

Darkwater

Hi Jenni Boo,

I got into the occult(hidden knowledge) in my efforts to become a better father,whatever that is.

In occult you are seeking self empowerment,in religion you are submitting to the will of another.

In each case it is important to *Know thyself*.A sheepie attitude towards anything is dangerous,you must know yourself & try to use the beings of greater duration to your advantage.

Find out stuff from her,do not criticise(heh heh).I would be very happy to provide you with any ammunition I have.

eh,I don't have any tatoo's arising from a promise I made my late mother,so good luck anyways.

In love

Andy