• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Samantha!

Welcome to Religious Forums!

You don't say much about yourself (which is fine if you'd rather not), but perhaps you can tell us a bit about yourself ? (hobbies, etc)

Please also feel free to check out our guide for our newer members! (Though some of it is still being updated, I'm afraid.) Also, please know that you can be comfortable asking questions at any time!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I look forward to reading your posts.:)

I am 31 and single ;)
I have a job doing catering for various places.
I like to sing in the shower and dance sometime [don't quote me cause I'll deny it]
I like music such as Nickleback, nirvana, Silverchair etc
I am one of three siblings. One sister [tamzyn] and one brother [andrew].
I have a tatoo of a three pointed star (tribal like) on the back of my neck.
I love sports. I play keeper for the social hockey club called Wanderers (the cricket ground)
I have four dogs. Diffie, Putts, Fester, Buster
I want to open a restaurant called "Madam Heathers"

Any more info and no-one will want to talk to me.

P.S whats this "KARMA" thingy. And why is it green?

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
*sings along to Sheryl Crow*

Oh, if it makes you happy... Ooh! Hola! Welc's and greets! :yes:

The Karma/Fruballs thingie, I believe, is a system which allows you to indicate approval with a particular post and/or User. You may both give and receive Karma in the form of Fruballs, and over time may well hoard a substantial stash. The 'greeness', as well as the specific nature of that which is 'green', is an indication of the amount of Karma recieved.

Hopefully, that explanation will do until somebody writes a better one... :p

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome!!!
It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here. Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have a question .

I Hope You Enjoy Yourself And God Bless !