• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hola, algun Tolteca por aqui?

Chimalma

Estimados compañeros,

Es mi primer día aqui y me gustaría presentarme, pueden llamarme Chimalma. Vivo en México, estado de Morelos, cerca de aqui nació el último Quetzalcoatl en un pequeño pueblo de nombre Amatlán de Quetzalcoatl. Su nombre fue Ce Acatl Topiltzin. He estudiado acerca de él y me he convertido a la Toltequidad, que es un estilo de vida diseñado cuidadosamente por la primera civilización mesoamericana: los Olmecas. El objetivo de la Toltequidad es alcanzar la libertad de pensamiento y para lograrlo se requiere de un estilo de vida responsable, contemplativo y racional.

Como han de imaginarse, mi lengua materna es el español pero intentaré traducir al inglés todo lo que escriba, si alguien me puede ayudar con las traducciones a otros idiomas, les estaré más que agradecida.

This is my first day here and I'd like to introduce myself, you can call me Chimalma.
I live in Morelos State in Mexico, close to here the last Quetzalcoatl was born, in a small town called Amatlán de Quetzalcoatl, his name was Ce Acatl Topiltzin.
I've been studing about him and I have convert myself to Toltequidad wich is a life style carefully design by the first Mesoamerican civilisation: the Olmecs.
The main goal of Toltequidad is to reach the freedom of mind, for getting it is necessary a responsible, contemplative and rational life style.

As you can imagine my first language is Spanish, I'm going to try to translate everything to english, if someone can help me with the translation to other languages, I'll be more than grateful. Also, corrections to my english are of course very well accepted.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome to the Forums! Yours sounds like a very interesting spirtual path.

We have a few people here who can read and write Spanish, so your posts in both Spanish and English will be welcomed. And if you're not sure of your English, I imagine you will learn a lot of English religious words during your time on the Forum. Perhaps you can also teach us some Spanish words for concepts that are not found in English! That would be exciting!

Again, welcome to the Forums!

Aqualung

Tasty
Welcome to the forums! You know, I'm looking for someone with whom I can converse in spanish. I'm majoring in spanish in the university, and it would be great to talk to someone. I'm going to add you to my MSN. If you don't want to talk to me, just deny me. :D newwavefan[at]hotmail[dot]com

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Chimalma said:
Estimados compañeros,

Es mi primer día aqui y me gustaría presentarme, pueden llamarme Chimalma. Vivo en México, estado de Morelos, cerca de aqui nació el último Quetzalcoatl en un pequeño pueblo de nombre Amatlán de Quetzalcoatl. Su nombre fue Ce Acatl Topiltzin. He estudiado acerca de él y me he convertido a la Toltequidad, que es un estilo de vida diseñado cuidadosamente por la primera civilización mesoamericana: los Olmecas. El objetivo de la Toltequidad es alcanzar la libertad de pensamiento y para lograrlo se requiere de un estilo de vida responsable, contemplativo y racional.

Como han de imaginarse, mi lengua materna es el español pero intentaré traducir al inglés todo lo que escriba, si alguien me puede ayudar con las traducciones a otros idiomas, les estaré más que agradecida.

This is my first day here and I'd like to introduce myself, you can call me Chimalma.
I live in Morelos State in Mexico, close to here the last Quetzalcoatl was born, in a small town called Amatlán de Quetzalcoatl, his name was Ce Acatl Topiltzin.
I've been studing about him and I have convert myself to Toltequidad wich is a life style carefully design by the first Mesoamerican civilisation: the Olmecs.
The main goal of Toltequidad is to reach the freedom of mind, for getting it is necessary a responsible, contemplative and rational life style.

As you can imagine my first language is Spanish, I'm going to try to translate everything to english, if someone can help me with the translation to other languages, I'll be more than grateful. Also, corrections to my english are of course very well accepted.

Hi Chimalma,

[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']Welcome to Religious forums;[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']I enjoyed reading your Spanish, noting the differences between Castillian and Spanish as it is spoken in Mexico! My wife is 1/2 Spanish, and one of my sons is graduating from University with a language degree in Spanish, French and Italian.[/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']The region you come from sounds incredible; steeped in history, and fascinating!

I suggest that you look at our article for new members (from which there is a link to the Forum rules with which you ought to acquaint yourself)

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to reading your posts. :)
[/FONT]

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome!

I love learning about Quetzalcoatl. (He has a counterpart in Terry Pratchett's "Discworld" series, Quetzalovercoatl, hehee!)

Chimalma

Really? I didn't know that, Terry Pratchet is (I can say) the favourite writer of my husband. We have the books in english, (he's Australian) is one of the books I really want to read, but I have a big list of books I wanted to read before that one :eek: Well, when I read it I'll tell you my impressions....