• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Honesty, not always the best policy.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
http://www.themoderatevoice.com/posts/chain_1129267774.shtml
WASHINGTON - It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were choreographed to match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi constitution.
And if you can't find soliders to agree with you, just make them up.

But I suppose this is just a measure to keep those unpatriotic soldiers from asking those selfish questions, like "hey, where's our body armour?"

I just can't get this song out of my head.

News from the front
News from the front
Yeah these are troubled times
How many more will have to die
Before the governors can't deny the news from the front?

News from the front
News from the front
So many are fighting for their lives
How many more will have to die?
Why does the government decry the news from the front?

drekmed

i actually watched that the other day. it seemed to me like they were reading off of cue cards. i didn't expect to gat any truthful info from it, but they could have at least done a better job of preparing.

i haven't been able to trust anything this president has said or done since March 2003, and this just further proves i have been right in that assumption.

drekmed

i think it was either feb or march 2003 that we invaded iraq. i was opposed to that action then, and knew the intelligence that he used to justify invasion was incorrect. i have since been unable to trust anything he has said.
not sure on the exact date, but it was just before invading iraq.

drekmed

ya, me too, only reason why i can even come close to remember that time frame is because i was suppose to go over there, and my brother did go over right after the troops took bagdad. i ended up not going due to being somewhat mentally unstable at the time due too a death in the family, and im a bit more open emotionally than my brother.